blacked out lights/badges

ok it was fun while it lasted but i got pulled over today got a ticket for the window tint as well as the lights and state ref for all my mods (notcool)

They can make you take off engine mods as well?

Maybe it has something to do with California emissions? I agree that this is bs. How would they know if you kept them on? I understand that the cops can see the tint but how are they going to know what engine mod is not allowed? Odd

Dude Im seriousely so jealous of your car right now that I dont even want mine anymore!!! That is exactly... to a tee!!! what I was going to do if I had a black MS3!! Looks awesome man!

how'd you get the Fujita CAI to fit with the ATP FMIC. It doesn't look like the ATP can handle a CAI

Maybe it has something to do with California emissions? I agree that this is bs. How would they know if you kept them on? I understand that the cops can see the tint but how are they going to know what engine mod is not allowed? Odd

sorry havent been on since i sold the car. yea i got pulled over for tint then they asked to pop the hood and sent me to state ref so the car has to be fully stock to pass. and now she got traded in for my new toy 05 evo 8

volks are for sale if anyone wants them

Last edited:
Sorry may sound like an idiot but what are volks? What else you got for sale? Or did you keep it mostly all together?

Volks are very sick rims!

lol they are mad by rays which is a racing brand of wheels they are one of the strongest and lightes rims for sale and for that brand new you pay 744 each with out tires im selling mine for 1500 +ship with tires. i also have magen coilovers for sale

dang man that seriously sucks... and here i thought i wanted to move out to cali after college. may have to rethink that.

Back