Black out your headlights meet

I didn't clear mine.. and don't remember if it's a high heat, probably is. I doubt it was totally necessary.

ronin12 said:
I might be in for this, or I might take a road trip in the roadster (first)

ya, while you sand my lights down i can take the miata for a drive!!

supa saiyan pr5 said:
I did my light yellow before I got into the accident...I have to work that day...but maybe
ill pass by with my new truck....mercedes benz turbo engine..hahah

Jeremy

about the yellow, i liked that on your car!

Mr. 4500 RPM said:
MAN i wish i could go this :( i will be in atlanta for a model un conference my headlights need blacking :(

take your lights out, send them up and we'll do them while you're away!!

Uh...you really think we have that many threads in NEPOC changing everyday to warrant a bumpage?

Might have a passenger. Just talked to a buddy of mine (GTI owner) who said he may be up for a ride. If that is not cool though, I would understand.

altspace said:
Uh...you really think we have that many threads in NEPOC changing everyday to warrant a bumpage?

well I meant in the grand scheme of things.. bumping it up for the whole forum to see.. like me, since I miss a lot of posts going on in the NEPOC subforum because it's sooooo far down on the forum list.

RedHotP5 said:
Might have a passenger. Just talked to a buddy of mine (GTI owner) who said he may be up for a ride. If that is not cool though, I would understand.

sure..more the merrier! you gotta have someone shotgun for that ride!! still can't believe your going to drivr all that way to black out your headlights!!:)

I'm in. Hmm, Yellow, Might be different. Not sure.

1. Mark
2. Jeff
3. Chris
4. Josh
5. Bruce
6. John?
7. RedHotP5?

a223818 said:
I'm in. Hmm, Yellow, Might be different. Not sure.

1. Mark
2. Jeff
3. Chris
4. Josh
5. Bruce
6. John?
7. RedHotP5?

did you ever see jeremy's? i liked it!

Back