Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I have tried everything including swapping the corners to make sure its not the wiring, that LED is dead but least of my worries.

Are the LED's exposed or sealed? I had some exposed leds for my license plate lights that got infected with moisture/mildew. I replaced with sealed, water-proof bulb

Are the LED's exposed or sealed? I had some exposed leds for my license plate lights that got infected with moisture/mildew. I replaced with sealed, water-proof bulb

sealed and these had only been installed for a few hours, they have been sitting in my tool box for the last 4 months out of the way. I'm not too worried since LED bulbs are cheap in the 194 size that i need.

Could harness possibly send too much current? Did the other led work fine in that corner? If there is a voltage/current surge, it could burn out the LED(s). Not sure if the cathode/diode is visible, but you could look to see if there is a break

Last edited:
no this bulb did not work anywhere i tried it even the side markers, its dead and the replacement has already been bought with a few psares to have in tool box.

soon, i just need to finish a few things and have some time. I'm lucky to find time to do what I've done to the car these past few months.

Sad face. Sometimes other things are higher on the priority list. For good reason though

I think mines more of a trimming issue though, I know the grill fit before just need to get the right angle on the mesh to sit pretty

ah yea, i used the flat part of the OE grill to hold mine onto the top of the DG grill with Urethane window sealant. its not perfect but it looks much better then the ricer mesh

drove mine to work this morning in the rain and 45* weather

IMG-20130628-00933_zpsc02d4780.jpg

also received my new Isport CF spoiler lip yesterday, needs to be painted before install

IMG-20130627-00925_zps1d8840f0.jpg

IMG-20130627-00924_zpsc9d20b89.jpg

IMG-20130627-00923_zpse38cf5f6.jpg

IMG-20130627-00921_zps1c7ea363.jpg

IMG-20130627-00920_zps36e26e4b.jpg

Looks good! (2thumbs)

You going to paint the whole thing or keep the lines of the black roof?

Looks good! (2thumbs)

You going to paint the whole thing or keep the lines of the black roof?

keep the lines of the roof, I will remove the spoiler this weekend and drop off for paint so that they can line things up properly and make any changes to the lip to make it fit properly.

That's great, it's going to look awesome I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

I am too, the weave is not the same as the DG but im hoping once its all together and painted i wont be bugged by it as much. Now i just have to clean everything if it ever stops raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back