Before and After photos of your Mazda

Well in that case I didn't even notice. It just says before and after pictures of your Mazda. Sorry, lol.

My post can be deleted if need be. lol

Deletion is no where needed... its very nice looking and anyways you have two 3's in your mazda that makes you double eligabe!!(its late and I can't spell, don't judge)

Well i guess i better get in on this one.

When i got her
35b86xs.jpg

1zwgkrk.jpg

Her first snow
r85gs0.jpg

Then New Wheels
29pb0gk.jpg

Then Tint, lowering springs, and front grill
29xg8d1.jpg

29ekeia.jpg

Gutting her for Stereo Equipment
syukqg.jpg

and How she sits today on BC's and MS3 Gen 2 Wheels
2jcspqc.jpg

2vdgx9w.jpg

24yr86x.jpg

Well in that case I didn't even notice. It just says before and after pictures of your Mazda. Sorry, lol.

My post can be deleted if need be. lol

you should post before and after on your engine bay.......

lots of nice transformations in here. keep it up.

DAMN kaze that looks sick! Love the transformation. so CTt how do you like the G2 caliper paint?? I love it makes a difference how how the car looks. Infamous I was hesitant at first doing green but I love how it looks now and having a unique ride is what counts.

I like it and going to buy another kit to repaint the calipers on my Protege5....well worth the extra money up front.

Great looking cars in here and seeing the transformations is pretty cool. So weird seeing a pic of Levi's car in stock form...lol

Zoltan Before and after pics of your CAR, not your phone :p
Unless its a car phone (80's anyone?) then i guess you can post it.

Last edited:
can always get black wheels and buy the pinstriping alot of guys use on their bike wheels that might achieve the look your going for.....

being able to help out on the zoltans build all i can say is that it looks way sick,boosted sedan 3 FTMFW

Back