Before and After photos of your Mazda

FrankenMazda3

:
2010 Mazda Axela
So what did your Mazda look like when you bought it? What does it look like now? My car doesn't look a whole lot different just a few mods to make it unique to me.

Here's some Before!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now Here's After!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks! It took a few hours to get all the tires off and put my car on 4 jack stands and then clean the calipers and paint with 4 coats paint.

i dont have the most recent pictures of my car due to a broken phone.. just imagine the "now" photos with a nice fmic and some speed6 wheels

Before...(bone stock!!)
picture002-1.jpg

picture001.jpg

picture006.jpg

After...
IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0457-2.jpg

IMAG0026-1.jpg

Day we brought her home
109.jpg

New summer shoes with stock rubber...going to get some 225/50s once the Turanzas are toast.
Blue-RX-8Wheels5.jpg

Ready for vaca
Blue-July2320103.jpg

Winter shoes because everyone knows a girl has more than one pair in the closet
Blue-Winterized3.jpg

As she sits now with G2 black calipers, OEM door visors and some bike attachments for the roof rack. Other minor mods include HIDs, led trunk lighting and chrome turn signals both front and rear
Blue-PaintedCalipers2.jpg

Thanks for joining in Infamous! Looks awesome I can't wait to see some new photos. :)

Well thank you sir! I shall try to get them as soon as possible. I love how you did a stand-out color for your accents! I kind of did but nothing to crazy... Here is one of my cars phases.... REVERSED STORM TROOPERED muahahahaha

CameraZOOM-20100930154931.jpg

DAMN kaze that looks sick! Love the transformation. so CTt how do you like the G2 caliper paint?? I love it makes a difference how how the car looks. Infamous I was hesitant at first doing green but I love how it looks now and having a unique ride is what counts.

quad cab dakota going 30mph directly into the rear of the car when i was stopped at a light.

Latest posts

Back