Autos Planning On Running Boost, PLEASE READ

Has anyone talked to Lentech about maybe setting up a group Buy or some kind of discount. I've been looking at a full tranny for a while, but I'm buying a house so i need to spend wisely, and any discount I could get would be great.

mabye not for the whole transmission, since not everyone has $3000 just lying around.. but the street valve bodies I could defentaly see we could GB. I'd be interested in that.

if it's ratted for 16,000 GVWR then I'd say it's cooling at least a little better than the stock one.

so i should be fine running just this one or should i pick up another cooler?

Anyone have any pics of there where there tranny cooler is located?

its located under the stock radiator...follow the hose that runs from the tranny to the bottom of the radiator and back...thats the tranny cooler

The stock cooler sucks, like the msp intercooler it gets too hot in radiator, 160-195+ deg. I have just a big cooler in front of rad and it stays below 150 always. sucks that guy got scared by this tread, ATTN MODS , please unsticky this b**** quit scaring people away from boosting autos WTF.....

so i should be fine running just this one or should i pick up another cooler?

I wouldn't really add another one, if you're really that concerned about it buy a trans oil temp gauge and if it's running 160-170ish you're good, anything less and the tranny oil won't expand and thin out like it should and that could reduce transmission life/performance.

Last edited:
I mean can everyone with aftermarket coolers plz show pics and where you installed.

ill take pics of mine later today or tomorrow...its pretty much mounted in almost the same place

hmm

weill i noticed that know but iam using a b&m cooler of 24.ooo and it is working great.. no pro till know

Back