Asian (NOT JDM) Tails for P5

Maxx Mazda said:
AutoExe more than likely...

Mazdaspeed... :)

016-003.jpg

$514.00 (thumb)

http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=6&car=102&middle=2&small=11

That P5 looks hot, lots of details! Can you send me the link to these pics? I'm assuming there were pics of the other pros as well where you got these.

Maxx Mazda said:
Its just an emblem... Might as well say Type R.

2.3L emblem + (2) ugly wings + vinyl on tails = JDM rice FTW, y0!

whodathunkit

agreed about the midwing looking like ass (I never did like those). But I dissagree about the other wing,...I think it looks alright. Not amazing, but alright. Looks good from the side, but bad from the back.

Check out the front though,...looks pretty sweet if you ask me.
IMG_8845.jpg

Last edited:
That entire kit kicks ass. I am not fond of most body kits for the P5...in fact I hate them all...but this one is juuuust right.

I'll agree that the midwing doesn't really blow my skirt up but I do like the upper wing. If you go to their website they have a little less aggressive one that I think I like a little better. It doesn't flip up on the ends quite as much.

chuyler1 said:
That entire kit kicks ass. I am not fond of most body kits for the P5...in fact I hate them all...but this one is juuuust right.
for some reason the jdm style ALWAYS looks cleaner then what we do over here. i know what your sayin

Maxx Mazda said:
I've got the JDM tails on my P5 right now, but what are these tails native to? Same as the JDM's it looks like, but with a red strip in the middle. Might jsut be a strip of redout, but I thought I'd ask.

IMG_8836.jpg

IMG_8847.jpg
i dont know men. but tell you the truth that looks nice. havent seen one like that around. so. i wouldnt even trip. is it your car ?. well, i like it. but sorry couldnt tell you .

by the way where did you get the rear bumper lip at or from ? if you dont mind me asking?

Back