Asian (NOT JDM) Tails for P5

Maxx Mazda

Resident Asshole
Contributor
:
Completely Stock P5
I've got the JDM tails on my P5 right now, but what are these tails native to? Same as the JDM's it looks like, but with a red strip in the middle. Might jsut be a strip of redout, but I thought I'd ask.

IMG_8836.jpg

IMG_8847.jpg

Last edited:
I think it is Vinyl, you can kind of tell it is a overlay by the top and bottom ofthe light, it looks hazy. I might be wrong though?

Why has nobody made a rear lip for the P5? I'm just thinking this in my head but I figure i'll type that thought here.

murda79 said:
Why has nobody made a rear lip for the P5? I'm just thinking this in my head but I figure i'll type that thought here.

Onderground makes one but I think its ugly. If you like it I suppose...

yeah that one is gay looking....we need just a urethane or carbon fiber basic plain rear lip, like that one minus the part that goes up on the sides right behind the rear tires.

Boston5761 said:
yeah that one is gay looking....we need just a urethane or carbon fiber basic plain rear lip, like that one minus the part that goes up on the sides right behind the rear tires.

Exactly!

someone call up john at dg and tell him we want this done pronto!

You guys know this would sell like crazy if it was produced...

anarchistchiken said:
Yeah it's vinyl, color match isn't quite right. Does that say "2.3 S"? If so, we need a lot more info on this car ASAP.

Yes, that is the first thing I noticed as well. They steal the engine out of a Mazda 3 or something? (boom07)

Yah, it looks like red stickers were applied. Greddy made a rear and sideskirt add-on, but it was never mass-produced. A rear lip would be cool though.

damn....that is a nice lip. The spoiler isn't bad either. The whole car is done up nicely. Is that a factory color over there?

subbing, and also saying take note of the side skirts they also look good till they go up behind the front wheel

I wonder what's behind the story of the "2.3 S" badge on the back of the car.

Back