Anyone with RPF1 Enkeis

10885945543_986d73c3d4.jpg

10885945783_71cab0f846.jpg

Andres

What size are those Andres? I should have some tires on some 15x8 within the week.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

White. Was thinking about getting black rpf1 wheels, My options are 15x7 35 offset and the 41 off set one. I did not really want the 15x8 as the weight increase and the different tires size i would have to run. I was not interested in getting the rotas though.

35mm is the choice I'd pick. What size tires do you want to run? There is a pound and a half difference between the 15x7 and 15x8

I've actually heard the black ones are lighter but I don't know if that's really true.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

White. Was thinking about getting black rpf1 wheels, My options are 15x7 35 offset and the 41 off set one. I did not really want the 15x8 as the weight increase and the different tires size i would have to run. I was not interested in getting the rotas though.

check out the thread with fk projectors! my 2 has pictures up with black rpf1 15x7 41 offset

Guess tire pressures and alignment are the only things you're allowed to play with. Is everyone required to run the same tires (series sponsor?) or do you get to choose?

The time attack & autocross classing restrictions here aren't as stringent as scca/nasa, so I get quite a lot of free room to tweak the car.

You can run any DOT tire you want, Hoosier and BFG are the most common in the states. In Canada the Toyo RR is a spec tire for B-Spec racing.

I run the BFGs for no particular reason, they seem to suit my driving style.

Derrick

Back