Anyone tried Cherry Bomb?

Alladin

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
the only one of those I would even CONSIDER is the 3rd... these are not "import appropriate" mufflers if you ask me...

don't do that to this car my friend.... This isn't a demolition derby ride......

The Mazdaspeed6 Sport cost almost $30k when brand new. The Grand Touring with navi was over $30k. It is worth the money to buy the proper system for this car. You are better off just staying stock than putting one of those things on there...

don't do that to this car my friend.... This isn't a demolition derby ride......

The Mazdaspeed6 Sport cost almost $30k when brand new. The Grand Touring with navi was over $30k. It is worth the money to buy the proper system for this car. You are better off just staying stock than putting one of those things on there...

gt without navi msrp 32k ;) navi adds like 2k more

I'm sorry, but what is the point of these things? They just make noise?

If nothing else, spend the money on a quality cat-back solution and at least get a few ponies along with some sound.

It's a quality turbo vehicle... let 'er breathe.

If you don't have a V8, then don't buy the cherry bomb.

Save the cash for something more useful. Buy a test pipe if you don't have one already, or pick up the Magnaflow exhaust.

Or just go full 3" Straight Pipe Turbo Back FTW!!! I'm putting the DP on this weekend and building the Custom 3" CB next week...and then he shall SCREAM! (Insert cheesy horror movie laughter) (evil)

Yeah I've been leaning towards the Magnaflow since the beginning, just thought I would ask.

Back