Anyone see the Britany Spears upskirt pics?

i think i need to be sick.

I mean, I would still hit it and all, but imagine the disappointment getting to nail Britney...and seeing that s*** for the first time. Ick.

Labias comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. You guys who think that is gross have probobly never been with a woman with larger lippage. I kinda like a full set of lips... more to play with while you're down there. Remember, before you make fun of people's genitals, think of the people you've been with and what they say about yours.

Britt is still a nasty *****. I just wanted to stick up for massive meat flaps.

tviera said:
Labias comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. You guys who think that is gross have probobly never been with a woman with larger lippage. I kinda like a full set of lips... more to play with while you're down there. Remember, before you make fun of people's genitals, think of the people you've been with and what they say about yours.

Love for meat curtains!!!

Revs said:
I friend of mine called one if his ex-gf's "Arby's", you figure it out.
and that's EXACTLY why I can't eat there.

I never have been able to ever since a friend of mine referred to them as Arby's Meat.

rb_beefncheddar.jpg

a lil cheesey and smells a lil like onions

is it bad that I'm more impressed by the fact that they fit 3 people in that mercedes SLR Mclaren than I am of the actual nudity?

damnit now I won't be able to stop thinking about roast beef sammich and that stupid talking oven mitt during sexual favors.

seanmcsean said:
is it bad that I'm more impressed by the fact that they fit 3 people in that mercedes SLR Mclaren than I am of the actual nudity?
I know somewhere else they can fit three people...

Back