Anyone see the Britany Spears upskirt pics?

blue-sun

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
Saw them yesterday, they looked staged. Looks like Paris tried to stop her from doing it.C-section scar makes me :shudder: but other than that, I'd still hit it, 2 times.

On a side note, the SLR is a sweet car. What a waste that she gets to drive it instead of one of us car enthusiests.

discuss.

it's at perezhilton.com pretty sure her twat is gross...all crooked and nasty lookin..kinda sux

I'm bout to vomit just thinkin of it haha...Maybe if it would have looked like she had washed it in the past week, but it didnt.

Heck w/ it...if she wanted it, I'd still give it to her! Double-wrapped of course! (ughdance)

yeah...I doubt my works web filter will like that...but thanks for the link for later :)

Having a kid doesn't damage the meat curtain that much. A C section makes it even less. My wife had two kids and hers is still int he same condition(minus my bashing) that it was in before kids.

If she is doing her kagles she should still be ok. I still wouldn't hit it though.

She was soo hot in her earlier years too, which makes it just so disappointing. I would definitely need a barf bag when I hit it.

K-Fed totally killed peoples image of her...we all knew she was from the trailer park but it was the K-Fed deal that made it so we couldnt ignore it...

Back