Anyone knows what happened to XclusiveLV

Pirana

Contributor
:
704whp AMS Evo IX MR
I got this email today about Kayedran aka XclusiveLV, and apparently its not good. If anyone knows anything please PM me.

Dont know...I replied to the email but havent got a response. Apparently he passed away...just dont have the whole story...and I am just in limbo regarding this.

I'm sorry. :(

If confirmed, if not already, maybe create a sticky for our fallen members.

I'm sorry. :(

If confirmed, if not already, maybe create a sticky for our fallen members.

I agree, A member who served our country and I dont know how he died but the myspace page shows during service!! I have been in for 10 years and he deserves it IMO!!

Rob

"We need to remember all of our members, past and present who have shown commitment to enhancing the mazda community. Military members are a huge part of this community, RESPECT THEM AND WHAT THEY DO FOR THE USA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!!"
AT1(AW) McCord
AKA
Joka1

Wow, that myspace video is a great tribute to an amazing person. May he rest in peace and I'll keep his family in my thoughts and prayers.

I am working on a forum donation/respect thread to his family now!! I have been in the military for 10 years and I have been to Iraq twice!! He deserves our respect and so does his family since he loved to be on the forum with us!!

Rob

wow i cant belive this. I was just talking to him a while back about parts. I'm so sorry for thier loss.

I am working on a forum donation/respect thread to his family now!! I have been in the military for 10 years and I have been to Iraq twice!! He deserves our respect and so does his family since he loved to be on the forum with us!!

Rob
Amen Brother...Im with you

Back