Anyone know the stock spring rates for the mz5?

sac02

:
2013 Mazda5 Sport 6MT
And the more difficult bonus question: do you know the ARB rates?

I've found spring rates and RSB rates for the mz3 and ms3, but not the 5. (and nothing for the front bar, other than estimates)

Thanks,

Good luck finding this. I would like to know as well.

IIRC, I “think ” phunky said he was going to have the stock springs dynoed but he never posted the results (or was this in reference to something else, I’m a little confused actually). Now he’s pulled the disappearing act. Hope all is well with him.

Does anyone here have a connection who will do a free spring dyno? Next, we can see if any members are willing to donate their springs for a test.

I could have sworn I remembered seeing the stock spring rates on this forum sometime in the past, but maybe I was mistaken because I searched for a good half hour with no luck before I posted asking for help. I do have stock springs out of my vehicle that I can measure, I would just have to rig up a jig to load and measure deflection. I was hoping someone had already done that work for me. :p

The ARB rates I know I'm less likely to find and will probably have to make an estimate based on dimensions and Puhn's formula.

I talked to phunky a couple months ago, he said he had mostly just been busy. Though he did have his mod status removed for this forum, I guess in response to his lack of regular presence online? Which is unfortunate, he was a worthwhile contributor here.

Back