Anyone in Houston want to make $200?

hrmm.. its a on the other side of town, buutt. hrmmmm i might just do this. gotta call someone n see if they wanna roll!

yea my friends gonna go with me prolly this weekend, whats ur name by the way cuz im gonna say that i drove from arizona and that im you and here to pick up the camera!

Wow, what did she scam you with? Last night I received a couple threatening text messages (anonymous) saying that me and my family need to watch our backs because it could be our last, so I assume she says I need to die.

I guess your conversation wasn't too friendly...

Why dont you and dogg777 split the bill for a "DICK"... a "PI" - private investigator

Wow! This is my first posting on this site! I was being nosy and I stumbled on this! Interesting... Well firstly, DDog, I'm sorry about your mishap. It sounds like a very unfortunate situation. However, (and feel free to ignore my advice), from the stand point of the legal system (yay! Law school is finally paying off lol), you and the other individual would be eternally screwed if she ever found this site. It's $518 and a P.I. would cost you another 2-300 that you can't sue for. However, if she found this site, she could potentially countersue for slander, public endangerment, malice, and in light of all the situations that have been going on in the media, it's rare that you would find a judge that would not grant her judgement.

I mean if the girl is a swift and clever as you make her seem, she can easily make this seem like assault contemplation, which could send you to jail. Is it really worth it? My advice to you is to get this removed on the premise that you still have time to. However, if she finds it, kiss your lawsuit and judgement goodbye.

Once again, just the advice of a law student. You can feel free to ignore based on the fact that I might not know what I'm talking about lol!

ALWAYS deal locally when buying on craig's. That way, you have one or more of

- semblance
- address
- license plate
- WORKING ITEM IN HAND!!!!

Yeah, I have pretty much put this behind me because it takes up too much of my time. I never once threatened any harm to her and discouraged it here. She or her friend however, sent me "anonymous" text messages threatening my family. I wonder if people think those can't be tracked back to the source?

I mean if the girl is a swift and clever as you make her seem, she can easily make this seem like assault contemplation, which could send you to jail. Is it really worth it? My advice to you is to get this removed on the premise that you still have time to. However, if she finds it, kiss your lawsuit and judgement goodbye.

Once again, just the advice of a law student. You can feel free to ignore based on the fact that I might not know what I'm talking about lol!

Yeah, I don't plan on suing her, $500 is small change compared to all the hard work that would need to be done, that's why I was hoping someone close to her could get the camera in my stead. Some did get a hold of her but she refused, so I probably should change the title to this thread because it is to no avail...
Even if she gets off in this life stealing the rest of her days, I believe in a higher judgement later... :)

Well, I edited all her info, since she DID take down her websites. I am done with her, hopefully those who have been scammed by her for even more than me can benefit from this.

Thanks Enry, for editing the posts. You can even change the title if you'd like because it is no longer available.
Thanks everyone!!

You might want to edit out her name because that can still get you into trouble. Try Googling and see what pops up. If this does, which it seems like it already did, she could easily sue you for slander and any of the above which might end up being a double loss for you...

My understanding, which is not from profession, is that slander (speech) and libel (written or blogged) is untruth that defames the person. I really don't see how anything I said can be proven wrong. I have the proof from the USPS that she cashed the money order, I have my cell phone logs that show I tried to contact her dozens of times (none from her), craigslist has records of her listing with her phone number and for sale ad. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I only tried to lay down the facts so that I could get my camera or money back.

Latest posts

Back