Anyone get the ecu reflash?

I went to Silver State and they did an excellent job. It was pricey because I went with the Quantum tint which is fully metalized, has a green tint to it like lexus glass, is partially mirror reflective, and has a lifetime warranty against everything. You could get a cheaper tint from them, but I would rather pay more for good quality.

Thanks for the info SpecialK.

Good luck on getting the 'flash'. Courtesy on Sahara now has it ready to go.;)

WOW!

Ok I just got my flash done at Courtesy in Henderson. All I can say is WOW! The personality of the car is just totally different. The car just wants to go! Seems I can feel the boost kick in low but it's smooth all the way to 7k. The power band is so nice now. I would highly recommend this reflash. The hesitation bog that once was there is mostly gone. I was the first MSP to get the reflash done at this dealership. They had to load it in the computer to flash my ecu (took about 1 1/2 hrs) but it was worth it. Since it's in there programming computer, the wait will be way less now. Good Luck all! Let me know when you want it done. I'll give you the name of the service writer I went to.

Can I go on Sat morning, are they open? I work M-F 8-5 so it makes it hard to go some other time, but I can work something out if Sat isn't a option. I know Sahara is open on Sat. Off topic, are you going to SEMA this year, I got my passes the other day, cant wait to go.

Back