Any SCCA AutoX'ing around washington state?

Jgar_msp

Contributor
:
Mazda CX-5 Sport 6MT
I just moved here from Texas where I normally did autoX'ing in the texas region year round. I live in the Spokane area and was wondering if anyone knew a place near by where these events are held. Thanks for the help!

Go to www.ssscc.org which runs in Tri Cities (Kenniwick, Pasco, Richland) at Dust Devils Stadium parking lot and Tri Cities Raceway. Usually I'm the only Mazdaspeed Protege around! Check out the past season photos and you should see a few of me. Spokane itself has some track events, but for autox your best bet is SSSCC or picking up on Packwood events that NWR SCCA and Oregon SCCA run there. SCCA National Tour is at Packwood on August 18th & 19th this year. Hope to see you there!

Autosports Northwest is Spokane based and does autoX, rallyX, and drift events throughout the year. There is 1 more rallyX event for this season, and then the AutoX & drift season atarts in April. I just raced my first rallyX with them Saturday and it was alot of fun. We had about 20-25 racers show up for the rallyX and average turnout for autoX is about 130. Here's a link to their website http://www.autosportsnorthwest.org/

Back