Any photographers in here?

It's a Boy! Lucas Benjamin, born Wednesday evening, 8lb 10oz, 20.5in.

7962965038_ed1dff3b03_z.jpg

7962964216_fa9596d781_z.jpg

7962967702_c8a1dca006_z.jpg

7962966414_2ae13ca548_z.jpg

flyin, how did you make out in the storm?

I've been absent from the forums lately. We made out alright, no major damage to the house, but our front yard still has a small lake left over from all the damn rain we got. Apparently we broke the single-day rainfall record here which was originally set in 1949! Otherwise, I've been way too busy flying. I have a few pics to post, but haven't gotten the camera up too often

Wow Marc, that last photo makes me reconsider a new happy place LOL! VERY awesome shot! F*CK! I like it a lot!

I've been absent from the forums lately. We made out alright, no major damage to the house, but our front yard still has a small lake left over from all the damn rain we got. Apparently we broke the single-day rainfall record here which was originally set in 1949! Otherwise, I've been way too busy flying. I have a few pics to post, but haven't gotten the camera up too often

glad you're ok. I've lived in the area for 15 years and never seen rain like what we got. craziness.

I'm about to join you R3d Baron! Awesome additions! I'm about to get a 35mm prime lens.

Revisit to my favorite spot. Was hoping recent rain would have made the falls bigger, but not quite.

DSCF5687.jpg

DSCF5692.jpg

DSCF5708.jpg

Elephant in Utero. Found this pic while reading science articles. Thought of your pic and thought you might want to check this out.

CkdjsiXcXkKpvXha5_ZIew2.jpg

we saw a 20 month old elephant fetus in one of the museums in Kruger park. Gestation for an elephant is 24 months. Tell that to your wife if she ever complains about the measly 9 months of pregnancy humans have.

Latest posts

Back