Any photographers in here?

^oh right on, very cool!

first roll went through La Sardina, couple samples
7565575276_27a3361e19_z.jpg

7565575064_8c63dc1c45_z.jpg

7565574908_41f1321805_z.jpg

So the edits on these were done by request of the people in the photos.... dont flame.... its what they wanted....

Tony3.jpg

RayRay3.jpg

RayRay.jpg

RayRay2.jpg

TonyStunts2.jpg

Christina.jpg

Robyn3.jpg

thanks!

yeah, I was driving home and I pass the airport on my way to and from work. There was CRAZY security at the airport and they always line up busses by the Galaxy FPO when someone big flies in, so I called my wife and she said that Obama was flying in. I checked the sock and saw that he was going to approach from the west which is where I live so I got home quick, grabbed the 5d, and jumped out onto my roof. about 30 seconds later AF1 was flying over. Unfortunately, I underexposed these photos by about 2 stops, but with the 5d, it almost doesn't even matter. it's amazing.

I also saw AF1 parked at the airport on the way into work this morning. Man, that is a HUGE airplane. We dont have 747s at PBI like ever. Also, there was also a big grey jet that flew in yesterday too... I'm guessing it had his limo on it or something. that thing was huge too... our tax dollars hard at work! ;)

Yeah the big grey jet is probably a USAF C-17 which carries all the support equipment and vehicles with it. My flight school is really limiting where people (students) are allowed to go because of all the no-fly zones around the area while he's in town. We're pretty much boxed in! lol

Back