Any Houston, TX P5 Owners

WooDude

Hey what's up guys and gals. I'm from Houston and was wondering how many P5 people are there? I'm in Iraq right now with the ARMY and I'll be heading to Fort Carson Colorado in Aug. But my Wife is driving my silver P5. I was just curious if there any clubs or what not there?

not car clubs but people usually hangout on the weekends out in pasadena. good luck out there. what side of town are you from?

my wife drives a silver P5 as well

why do you want your wife going to the clubs....lol

try www.houston-imports.com trick P5 on the home page........

i hang mostly in the motorcycle section on H-I

Friday Nights are usually track days.....(1/4 mile & 1/8 mile)
Saturday Nights theres meets all over houston specifically one here in Pasadena.....then everyone goes to westhiemer.
Wednesday Nights theres a meet in Clear Lake on El Dorado Blvd in the Wal-Mart Parking Lot.

i have a mp5 my protege 5 is very noticable!! not becuase its got body kits or any thing.. actuallly the only visable mods on my car are 17inch rims, lowering springs, and some crossdrilled rotors... well that and huge rear window sticker thats say WE GOT BALLS!! on it XD hehe it an advertising banner for a coffe shop called tropioca . theres 3 other peeps that come to tropioca that own p5s but im the only one that really stands out XD... i wounder why...if u got a fixed up p5 id like to see it.. stop by my work ill hook u up.. i dont have time nor the patience to deal with the car scene at wiestimer or any where actually. i want to see a p5 with turbo on it.. if i can afford a turbo upgrade b4 60k im gonna do it!!!!

Back