another photoshoot another updated car page

jsgolfer said:
crystal has some tig ole bittie. nipples point different directions though. lol.

hehehehe i was like what is he talking about and then i went and look again i could stop cracking up hehehehe is so true, funny she still hot

if the 2nd girl (Crystal) loves fast cars why is she modeling yours well our proteges. Our cars arent fast, they just look sexy

When you're ready for a REAL woman... let me know. :D

And remember, I'll be moving to Florida in "x" amount of weeks, so if you wanna do some shoots, you'd better hurry.

And no, no skanky pics. lol

laracroft said:
When you're ready for a REAL woman... let me know. :D

And remember, I'll be moving to Florida in "x" amount of weeks, so if you wanna do some shoots, you'd better hurry.

And no, no skanky pics. lol
NOT! Unless I can get some local Miami girl to model on my car. Fair is fair babe.(hippy)

Hey if he gives me fitty bucks to do it like he does the other girls, then it IS fair. :p And lemme catch you payin' some hoochie to "model" on your car when you know I'd do it for free.
(dark)

laracroft said:
Hey if he gives me fitty bucks to do it like he does the other girls, then it IS fair. :p And lemme catch you payin' some hoochie to "model" on your car when you know I'd do it for free.
(dark)

And the foot is down...

Anyways, The first girl is good. She has an acceptable ammount of meat on her bonesand a nice face. The others... well... I would ask them to move so I can get a clean picture of my car...

ChiMSP said:
Nice car, but the chick in yellow does nothing for me :(

She makes me want to hook her up with Paris Hilton so they can share that burger that she is eating in the video posted earlier. It looks like her organs are pushing her belly button out...

Back