Altspace Garage & Detailing

Detailed my father's all stock 1995 Dodge Stealth RT/TT. Mind you this is single stage paint. Oh what a nice shine!

IMG_8924.jpg

IMG_8927.jpg

IMG_8928.jpg

IMG_8931.jpg

IMG_8932.jpg

IMG_8933.jpg

IMG_8935.jpg

IMG_8941.jpg

IMG_8943.jpg

IMG_8944.jpg

IMG_8945.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish that I had owned my car for the first 6 years off it's life so I could have kept it looking like your dads. What a nice looking car, could never tell that they haven't made the car for over ten years, looks brand new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twin Turbo and AWD even. Sure it's a beast but man when those turbos kick in....weeeeeee.

Here's some other interesting tid bit of info I found out about the car. My father bought the car pre-owned from a dealership in CT. Had only 15K miles on it back in 2000. He was told by someone it may have been a pace car for a local track. So I sent an email to a friend who works at Lime Rock Park.

"Josh,

I would say that most likely that is the case. (re. red 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T provenance)

It was in 1995 that the Skip Barber Racing School became sponsored by Dodge. That first year, Stealth R/Ts were used in the Skip Barber Driving School. Also at the time, Skip Barber the person owned both the track and the school (no longer the case, btw) and Dodge was also a track sponsor. So it's quite possible that the Stealth in question was used as a Lime Rock Park pace car.

I was the pr and marketing guy for the Skip Barber Racing School from 1989 through 2008 and have fairly intimate knowledge of the school and the track. I now do similar work for Lime Rock Park."

i bought some pb ssr2 and polish and it didn't take the lightest swirl marks from the cc. kind of pissed off.

i bought some pb ssr2 and polish and it didn't take the lightest swirl marks from the cc. kind of pissed off.

Try some Optimum Spray Polish w/ a purple wool pad followed by some DP Max Wax.

My $.02

I had the same problem with the poorboy polish hardly did anything to even the lights scratch. But I bought some meguiars scratch-x and used a white pad and it got everything out.

Really? I've always had great results with PB. What tools are you using to detail?

On these hard Mazda clear coats try going with Menzerna polish's or Meguair's M105 & M205. These work much more better in the remover of very minor scratches, swirls and oxidation on the Mazda's paint.

This VW CC was in decent shape. Mostly swirl marks and some minor scrapes on the bumpers. The interior was a complete mess though. It had at least .25 inches thick of sand in the carpets and trunk.

Exterior process:
- Wash and clay bar
- Poorboys SSR2
- Poorboys SSR1
- Poorboys polish with sealant
- Poorboys Black Hole

Interior process:
- Vacuum
- Poorboys Natural look dressing
- Poorboys Leather Stuff

vwcc_a.jpg

vwcc_b.jpg