Altspace Garage & Detailing

altspace

Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
First let me apologize for the lack of photos. If I was to stop and takes photos of each step the project would have been way over the time limit I had with the car which was simply for that day

This is a friends G35. He never waxed it and overall it was free of any major scratches, however there were some minor surface lines and swirl marks over the entire car. So we went to town on it.

dirty1.jpg

dirty2.jpg

dirty3.jpg

dirty4.jpg

clean1.jpg

clean2.jpg

clean3.jpg

clean4.jpg

clean5.jpg

All Poorboy's products, except for the clay bar which was Mothers. We also did not have time to put on a final coat of wax.

-PB SSR 2
-PB SSR 1
-PB Black Hole

What did you use in the wheel wells and the back side of the rims in cleaning them?

He did not care if the wheels got a full clean because his new wheels will be put on soon, but I did clean them with Megs HOT RIMS ALL WHEEL CLEANER.

2007 VW Jetta. Using all Poorboy's products of course. ;)

1. Wash (mild detergent)
2. Dry
3. PB SSR2 by PC
4. Wipe down
5. PB SSR1 by PC
6. Wipe down
7. PB EX by hand
8. Wipe down

Did not have time for final wax, but will do so later.

11u9nir.jpg

t5hfyf.jpg

2wmkjsp.jpg

So is Poorboy's. FYI....I mod this section. ;) Got a few years experience in detailing. Thank you anyway.

Not a problem at all, just letting you know. Hence the wink eye. I think you do great work as well.

Not a problem at all, just letting you know. Hence the wink eye. I think you do great work as well.

Thanks. I might be getting a Mgmt job, make ready, at a new Mercedes Benz Dealership, that is being built right now. OR, I will be a co-owner of a body shop where I handle the detailing of all vehicles.

have u used any wolfgang products?

Pinnaclewax, WolfgangCarCare, Diamondite, & BikeDepot are all part of Auto Geek.

fyi (bump)

The detailing product I'm changing most of my products to is OPC (Optimum Polymer Technologies). I've got one of their new products, that should arrive anytime today. It's called Optimum Hyper Polish. It's actually a spray polish that you spray onto your buffer. In a comparision, it works better, and is much easier, than Meguires 205. In about a months time, Optimum will be coming out with the Optimum Hyper Compound. Their spray compound will not throw compound dust every where like all other companies. I've neem advised, by several high end testers, that is cuts deeper and better than Megs 105.

Last edited:
Pinnaclewax, WolfgangCarCare, Diamondite, & BikeDepot are all part of Auto Geek.

fyi (bump)

The detailing product I'm changing most of my products to is OPC (Optimum Polymer Technologies). I've got one of their new products, that should arrive anytime today. It's called Optimum Hyper Polish. It's actually a spray polish that you spray onto your buffer. In a comparision, it works better, and is much easier, than Meguires 205. In about a months time, Optimum will be coming out with the Optimum Hyper Compound. Their spray compound will not throw compound dust every where like all other companies. I've neem advised, by several high end testers, that is cuts deeper and better than Megs 105.

I saw that let us know how it works out I love all of the other optimum products.

Back