Aftermarket Rims

Laser Blue, what rims are those? also, how in the world did you make that center grill piece with the fogs?

Id buy it from you :D

The rims are from an '07 Miata. 17" X 7" X 55mm offset, just like the stock RH's. Installed over new wheel studs and 10mm Ichiba hubcentric spacers and held on by Dorman Blue anodized extended lugnuts.

The fogs are eBay halogen fogs, converted to 3500k HID. They are mounted to the bumper reinforcement bar. The grille was cut let the fogs through and I made the trim rings from satin gloss plexiglass. They're wired to a P5 fog harness and relay with an oem P5 switch in the dash. Glad you like them!
dorman3-1.jpg

MSPpark1-1.jpg

Last edited:
whats up guys i want to go different from racing harts and know i want black rims with a red or chrome lip i saw these what you all think. please dont be bashful lol oh yeah my msp is black

Hmmmm, I like em but way too many spokes for me..

Rota Grids 17x7.5 +48 w/ falken azenis 215/40/17
4512505171_a9f00ea69d_b.jpg

4513150288_303a8ab7b9_b.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question... dont have much time to search at work for the answer so I figured I'd just ask at least...

Has anyone ever put 17x7 with a 38 offset on a MSP thats lowered?

Lowered on springs or coils? Coils sure cause you can adjust to be perfect.

But EvoX wheels are 17x8 +38, so 17x7 +38 will fit.

Lowered on springs or coils? Coils sure cause you can adjust to be perfect.

But EvoX wheels are 17x8 +38, so 17x7 +38 will fit.

lowered on tein s-techs... i know I have some room with the stock setup because I rub on the inside with the stock wheels and stock tire size but not sure how much room I have. Thanks.

Back