Aftermarket LED DRL bars

Installed this DRLs led bars last week, and disconnected the stock yellowish DRLs.
2j3gp4w.jpg

1zx5xzq.jpg

Installed this DRLs led bars last week, and disconnected the stock yellowish DRLs.
2j3gp4w.jpg

1zx5xzq.jpg
I like these DRLs the best because you can't see the individual bulbs. How did you mount them? From where did you order these? Thanks.

I like these DRLs the best because you can't see the individual bulbs. How did you mount them? From where did you order these? Thanks.

I bought it from a local store, it is Philips Daytime Light Guide, guess you could easily get them by online ordering.
Take out the fog lamp cover, install the bracket (included) to the bumper by the self tapping screws (include). Push the light assembly into the bracket, it a 'click on' fit. Then carefully measure and make a window cutout on the fog lamp cover. Reinstall the fog lamp cover, and you good to go.

I bought it from a local store, it is Philips Daytime Light Guide, guess you could easily get them by online ordering.
Take out the fog lamp cover, install the bracket (included) to the bumper by the self tapping screws (include). Push the light assembly into the bracket, it a 'click on' fit. Then carefully measure and make a window cutout on the fog lamp cover. Reinstall the fog lamp cover, and you good to go.
Thanks First. These lights are not cheap. The least expensive price I could find is about $220. But they are the best looking DRL I have seen so far.

Pictures shown they are both well built and having tough body, not bad. Not sure they have the dim function when the headlights/parking lights are turned on, since the description of the products didn't mention it. The oncoming cars will find the DRLs on their full brightness very distracting at night...

I would hook them up to my high beams so they would only come on with the high beam drl and off when the low beams are on. They come with brackets that are fairly flush to the led housing. Are the fog lightshousings easy to take off?

Back