A3E classic red dupli-color

Frankietee

:
Mazda protege 5
Hi,

I have a protege5 and I am looking for the classic red color match for it. The colour code is A3E.
I would greatly appreciate some help in this area. I need to have the car painted before Thursday. Thanks for your time.

Napa carries it. You just tell them the code and they mix it. $30 for a 216g aerosol can iirc. That is for touch up though.

Last edited:
Yeah, goto Napa CMAX or whatever it's called, cost me about $110 for the paint, clearcoat, hardener, and reducer, only thing is you need a spray gun and a compressor (or access to one)

Thats for 1 quart each of paint+clearcoat which I was told should be enough to do basically the whole car (minus door jambs, and inside engine bay ect.) although they normally reccomend 2 quarts, It's smarter to do half the car and buy more paint then have a whole can left over of unreturnable custom mixed paint

Last edited:
No FLAPS would mix into aerosol can for me so I ordered from http://www.automotivetouchup.com. I bought clear coat locally. I only used to paint outside mirrors, but I am very happy with the results.
405418_3981190563070_1401428259_n.jpg

Back