'88CRX Shell + K20Z1 w/ tranny. GOT TO GOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

paylew

:
09 CWP MS3
We've run into a tight money situation guys, this thing has got to go and QUICK. If anyone is interested PM me, or email Joe62890@gmail.com. Don't be scared to offer, even low ball. We can work out a deal, it's just got to go. Tell anyone you know who might want it! Please and thanks. Mods, if I need to do anything LMK.

***Album Link w/ All Pictures Clicky Clicky***

Car has got to go, go, go. I need cash ASAP and unfortunately this is my most valuable asset. I bought the car non-running. The head on the stock D15 had literally melted inside. The car was gutted to be cleaned out. The previous owner left the window cracked in a thunderstorm (like and idiot) and it got rained in for 4 days. I had to pull the carpet and seats to get the rest of the water out and both had molded from the water sitting. The car has no rust that I can recall of right now, and if it does it is only minor. I have all of the interior parts, minus the front seats, carpet and the rear bench style seat which it did not have when I bought it. A portion of the engine bay has been rattle canned white to get any exposed metal covered. The fenders look like they were danced on but other than that it's a great car. My original plans were to put a K20 into it; however, I just can't find or make the time to work on it. Here are a few pictures I took this afternoon.

IMG_0077.JPG

IMG_0078.JPG

Now for the motor. I have a 2006 K20Z1 engine, transmission, ECU, shifter with both cables, and wiring harness that all have roughly 10k miles on them. Don't know much about the history of the donor car. It was wrecked that's about all I know. Nothing wrong with any of them. Here are some pictures of it.

IMG_0097.JPG

If you'd like pictures of specific areas please let me know and I will get them for you. I'd like to get $4,000 obo for the motor and $700 for the shell but will come down if you buy both. Don't be afraid to offer. If you'd like to look at it or have questions you can PM me, post them here, or call/text 501.416.1393.

I've also got a gauge cluster, floor mats, and steering wheel with airbag that need to be sold as well. PM offers for any of those.

Your gonna have to get some signage pictures to post this here.

PM me and ill reopen for pics.

link to forum rules is in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back