(4) Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 225/35/18--two good, two bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jri4

Contributor
:
Mazdaspeed3
Story
I bought my OZ Ultraleggeras off a Subaru forum with these tires already mounted to the wheels. Two of the tires are in great shape, as can be seen in the pictures below. The other two tires suffer from bad wear on the inside track. I am going to need all four fresh rubber for this year's track season, plus I did not like the low profile look of these with my stock suspension. So I am putting them up for sale, best offer + actual shipping. You can take just the two good ones or you can take all four, I don't care. I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but here are the quick specifics:

GoodYear Eagle F1 GS-D3
225/35/18

Price
BEST OFFER + ACTUAL SHIPPING (I will update this with a more definite shipping cost)

Pictures

tires4sale001 by JRI Photography, on Flickr

Wheel 1-GOOD

tires4sale002 by JRI Photography, on Flickr

tires4sale003 by JRI Photography, on Flickr
*You can see that there is slightly uneven wear towards the inside (left side of second pic) but overall the wear is even and not that bad*

Wheel 2-GOOD

tires4sale008 by JRI Photography, on Flickr

tires4sale009 by JRI Photography, on Flickr
*Again, about the same condition as Wheel 1. This time the inside wear is on the right side of the picture, but it isn't too bad-basically even wear.*

Wheel 3-BAD

tires4sale004 by JRI Photography, on Flickr

tires4sale005 by JRI Photography, on Flickr
*You can see the inside tread--there is no tread remaining! This picture shows the uneven wear of wheel 3, and is similar in wheel 4.*

Wheel 4-BAD

tires4sale006 by JRI Photography, on Flickr

tires4sale007 by JRI Photography, on Flickr
*Note the right side (inside) of the tire-less tread (hardly any!) than on the left side.*

Note: I tried to represent these items accurately. Please ask if you would like more pictures or better explanations

Note2: The OZ Ultraleggeras are NOT FOR SALE! This FS is just for the tires alone, which will be dismounted in the following week. Of course, you could always throw out an offer for the OZs.......teeheehee

Note3: I had taken these to my local podunk shop to get dismounted, but they could not do it because they didn't have the proper equipment without tearing the tire. So that is why a couple of them look halfway removed in these pictures.

Let me know if I need anything else. Thank you for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back