245/40-18, Will it fit?

boosted2g

:
Probe GT
I am new here and I did some searching but what unable to find what I was looking for. Will a 245/40-18, fit on the stock MS6 wheels?

Thanks!

nope

thats a huge stretch, I dont think so.. not without an aggressive offset, and even then your tires are so much more wider than the wheel..

The minimum recommended rim size for that tire is 8" wide. The stockers are only 7" wide. You'll be happy with a 225.

I figured it would be to big, just found a deal on some snows. Looks like I just have to pony up.
Thanks!

Go for it . I'm runing 245/40r18 toyo proxes4 on my stock wheels and sportline Eibach springs and it fits perfect on the car .

I have seen 275 35 R15 race tires stuffed onto a 15x6 rim. I also have 245 40 R18 RE-01R's on my MS6 right now, no rubbing.

Need tire size recommendation

People, need you help really bad, I jus got my M6s last month, It came with 18X7.5 Zyoxx ZX8 wheels paired with 235/40/18r. besides that they are really weared out, my fenders are eating them because of the rubbing. i have hear that 225's are the best choice, here the strees are really bad (bumps/potholes), really need your input on what will work the best. (gossip)
BIG THANKS IN ADVANCE

Last edited:
Back