2010 CX-9 Oil Leak

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all your comments. I took my car again to get the rumbling sound checked up, the service manager did ABSOLUTELY nothing, the car now has a new sound coming from below when I step on the gas, he said that he could not do anything and he suggested to wait until the Mazda representative visit the dealership. I asked him when was he going to come visit and talk to us and he did not know when, that he was going to call us when he knew. I called the 800 number and they immediately called the dealer, talked to the manager and 15 minutes later the service manager called me and setup an appointment to have a meeting with the Mazda guy. I don't know what the mazda guy will do, but this has been a nightmare for me. I told the customer care representative at Mazda that I will never buy mazda again and that the dealership service is the worst I've ever experienced.

I'll update you once I meet with the guy.

More than likely, the rep. that corporate Mazda sends will probably be an engineer. So, chances are he can help diagnose the problem and find a solution. Good luck.

Hello Guys,

Sorry took long to reply. Well, after the Mazda representative visited the dealership, I had a meeting with him and he INDEED heard the noises I was hearing, both of them, he instructed the dealer service manager where to fix it, they got rid of the two noises, but unfortunately there is one new one when I accelerate the car.

Looks like they made a mistake when they re-assembled the piece that created the oil leak and the Mazda guy told them to follow certain procedures.

I went back to the dealership to report the new noise, they played the same card "I don't hear the noise", "Are you sure you hear something". I left the car for two more days (15 days and counting) so they called me back on Saturday to pick it up, they said they could not locate the source of the noise and they needed to call the Mazda guy again.

I received an email from the dealership to rate their service in a web page called dealerrater.com where I expressed my frustration, the dealer general manager sent me a message asking me why I was upset, that he was aware of my problem but he did not understand my frustration. Then I replied with a nasty email saying that he is not aware of what I was going through, that I wanted to talked to him and I wanted my problem fixed.

He called me the next day promising to have this issue fixed in a week. Today is Thursday and I'm still waiting for the Mazda guy to go to the dealer. They said now that he will come back in 2 weeks. In the meantime, I'm driving a new car that sounds like my old one.

Bummer!!!

Back