2007 Awd Gt

AlbanianDude

:
CX7 Custom exhaust,cold air, 2 12's double tint all around.
Cold air intake magnaflow exhaust with 4.5 inch tips limo on top of factory tint limo on front door's tinted taillights HID highbeam and fogs, 2 12 inch kenwood subs waiting on the dash kit for aftermarket stereo

Enjoy i certainly do.

MazdaCX7002.jpg

MazdaCX7004.jpg

MazdaCX7019.jpg

MazdaCX7015.jpg

MazdaCX7008.jpg

MazdaCX7006.jpg

MazdaCX7015.jpg

MazdaCX7021.jpg

nice. love the dark tint.

when did u put in ur sirius cuz i like that flat antenna?
ours is too bulky and not centered like urs but off to the right.

did u go thru a car wash and leave ur OE antenna on? looks like nothing happened to it.

nice. love the dark tint.

when did u put in ur sirius cuz i like that flat antenna?
ours is too bulky and not centered like urs but off to the right.

did u go thru a car wash and leave ur OE antenna on? looks like nothing happened to it.

its a short stuby antena sirius antena came with my stileto

Hey, Albanian Dude I like your ride. What is the tint on your rear lights. Im thinking of putting those on mine. Is that something like the tint for the windows. Can that tint be taken off and put back on whithout a problem.

Not fan of what

Almost everything from the tint, to the tailights to the badges to the giant sub box. Just looks cheap to me, no offense.

Personally I'd want to be able to see properly out of my windows, so 5% tint is a bit unsafe IMO.

I had dark tint like that on my first car back when I thought it was cool... never again. Can't see where the hell you're backing up at night.

But its your ride, so as long as you like it, thats all that matters.

I really like the tint on the lights and the badges, The subs remind me of mine, taking up a lot of space but sound really good. Great modifications to your CX-7.

Hey, Albanian Dude I like your ride. What is the tint on your rear lights. Im thinking of putting those on mine. Is that something like the tint for the windows. Can that tint be taken off and put back on whithout a problem.
Its 3M like the rockguard but smoked once its off you need a new layer

Almost everything from the tint, to the tailights to the badges to the giant sub box. Just looks cheap to me, no offense.

Personally I'd want to be able to see properly out of my windows, so 5% tint is a bit unsafe IMO.

I had dark tint like that on my first car back when I thought it was cool... never again. Can't see where the hell you're backing up at night.

But its your ride, so as long as you like it, thats all that matters.
Personal taste man, tint is something thats a must i have bought a few vehicles this is my 15th to be exact and 10 of them i never took delivery without tint, stereo i like my music what can i say, badges and taillight is i am trying to do a black and grey theme thats all.

I really like the tint on the lights and the badges, The subs remind me of mine, taking up a lot of space but sound really good. Great modifications to your CX-7.

Thanks man i like this unit so i am slowly doing things to it next i am planing on blacking out all the chrome pieces and i am trying to find the dash kit for my dvd player no one seems to be able to get it up here and scosche wont ship.

Thanks man i like this unit so i am slowly doing things to it next i am planing on blacking out all the chrome pieces and i am trying to find the dash kit for my dvd player no one seems to be able to get it up here and scosche wont ship.

Yeah for some odd reason I went to a custom shop that I always go to because they're excellent and deal with a lot MB's and BMW's and they were able to get me the dash kit in 2 days, and this other shop that I went to because I had some credit with them said that it was on backorder, which is weird but You just have to fine the right shop.

Yeah for some odd reason I went to a custom shop that I always go to because they're excellent and deal with a lot MB's and BMW's and they were able to get me the dash kit in 2 days, and this other shop that I went to because I had some credit with them said that it was on backorder, which is weird but You just have to fine the right shop.

Yea its a town with 40 000 people so there isnt very many places and i got pull on all of them lol so i have to try and get it through a us shop somehow

How does the magnaflow exhaust sound? Looking for an exhaust but want it smooth sounding, not raspy. That must be some serious boom in there. I'm doing a single 12" Kicker Comp VR personally because I don't want to lose any luggage space, but to each his own.

How does the magnaflow exhaust sound? Looking for an exhaust but want it smooth sounding, not raspy. That must be some serious boom in there. I'm doing a single 12" Kicker Comp VR personally because I don't want to lose any luggage space, but to each his own.
I like it but not to much i am looking to see if i can find a better exhaust, the sound is defietly nice i dont care for space its just me and the wife i own a 1ton chevy as well as a 300csrt8 so i dont have issues for space

Back