2005 Mazda3 GT hatchback window visor options & pics request

NaturalMystic

:
'05 Mazda3 GT h/b. '02 Audi A4 1.8T. Previous: '93 626 ES Cronos
Hi guys, I'm trying to find window visors for my 05 hatch. I've called a couple dealers and they mentioned their part# B32HV4530 is listed for their 07 to 09 models and they weren't sure they'd fit on the 04 to 06. Since the 04 to 09 are the same body style I'm assuming they will fit.
For those of you with the first gen 3 hatch back that have visors installed, can you post a pic or two so I can see what you have, how they look, and can you also say where you got yours? I'd like to see what options I have before committing to a specific set.

Thanks in advance!

I have the JDM Mazda ones. I guess they would be the same as you guys can get up in Canada. I got mine from JDMGoodie.com

3357741777_a3227aaee6_o.jpg

3517218384_b65a0928f8_o.jpg

Thanks for the input! Those look like the ones I've been eyeing. Do you know if the OEM versions from the dealer look like this? How do you like yours and how were they mounted? i.e., do they use double sided tape or mounting clips?
BTW I've saved some pics of your car in the past because I like what you've done with yours. It's one of several 3s I've been keeping an eye on to get ideas from.

Cheers!

I believe they are the same as the OEM ones at the dealership. They have a Mazda emblem embossed in towards the rear of the visor. They mount with a double sided tape and the mounting clips are used for stability as they are kinda thin. I love em. Love the look and they don't move or anything in the wind.

I picked up some OEM ones from Erin Mills Mazda last weekend but the instructions are in Japanese only so I'm trying to figure out which clips go where. If anyone has info on this I'd appreciate it.
I just got the car back from the shop this evening after installing EBC ceramic pads, painting front and rear calipers red and black, installing new Blizzaks and lowering the car with Eiback Pro-Kit springs and KYB GR2 shocks/struts. I've been out of the modding game for over 10 yrs so am not familiar with EBC or Stoptech. It's definitely riding better now and I'm anxious to get the visors on!

Last edited:
I forgot to post some pics here since installing my visors.

With winter tires:
AmingsMazda3GTSport20052011-05-0807Web.jpg

And summer tires:
AmingsMazda3GTSport20052011-05-1702Web.jpg

Back