2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Hey, what prices are we looking at?? I am in NB and currently looking at one.. what should I be fighting for price-wise??

Bzz

That's the exact same two left at the dealer where I got my 2003.5 titanium MSP. I've heard that Mazda is marking up the prices or something, don't quote me, this is only a rumour I heard

I can't believe there is no interest in these cars, everyone raves about the handling. The price is right even the financing is good. The price is $26,995 Orange '03, and $27,595 '03.5 (Canadian dollars) :)

You from performance Mazda in Orleans???

If yes, I have a little story for ya..

I went to your dealership to try a 6 and the service was great, I talked to Eric Lacrois, treated me very well.

Went back 2 weeks later to buy a mp5, wanted to talk to Lacrois but he wasnt there, so I talked to this Brad guy, Treated me like shiat.

Told him I was buying the next day ( And I was) and he said QUote " Well you know, when you have a pen in your hand and you LITTLE crideit card ready to go then we might talk prices".

Anyways, you guys lost a sale, I went to BANK MAZDA that night and bought one!

I really wanted to give Eric lacroix a sale.

Performance Manzda

Funny that. I got that same credit card line from Brad too.... So let me get this striaght you want a deposit to start talking prices????!!!

Goof!

Never understand sales people that try to feed you the line that the dealer will have no problem selling these cars at list. Got that at Carling Motors. Wake up dude.... Do *you* want to sell a car today?

Last edited:
Funny how that sort of thing happens on the rare cars which we only have one or two of. I can totally see the point of driving before you buy makes sense to me, $30000 is a lot of money to drop at the blink of an eye.
Now see it from my point of view: nice car + reasonably priced = test pilots.

If you were to buy the car (and you did buy one) you would like the car to be driven as little as possible by some freak who doesn't understand the procedure of a turbo!!!!

The deposit before you buy does piss people off but it also weeds out the test pilots who are there for kicks.

We all take our jobs seriously but when people are out to waste our time it wears thin after a while, take it from my experiance I have had my time wasted more often than you can count. I'm good at my profession and i have many customers who have returned to buy a second and a third car from me.

But to those who are out only for a joy ride and have no intention to buy a car, go to the mall or something !!!!

I'm truly sorry you had a bad experience, i hope you enjoy the MSP..... if you need anything for this car i invite you and anyone in the Ottawa area to come and see me personally at the dealership and i will treat you square, providing you treat me the same way.

Cheers,
Phil (Performance)
Sales Manager
Performance Mazda
Orleans, ONTARIO

Back