2002 Protege5 396whp 373tq!!!

Are those intakes from the fog light openings?

They aren't pretty but they function. The passenger side is for the oil cooler. The other is ram air for the intake. When I finally paint the car, those will hopefully look a lot better. I plan on making them look much more subtle and molded in. Works good for now tho.

no, i think miguel will have more then 100 hp on him. dont get me wrong those are awesome numbers for an fsde. but alot more can be had. transmission is the only issue.

fastest? really depends on who has the better tires, miguel has like a crate of nankangs that he is going to use up, so i doubt he is getting any traction at all
especially at 450-500 hp lol

and dam dude, those fog light ducts actually dont look bad, if u found a way to mold those into the bumper that would be awesome

trying to get this video thing figured out. I am using a firewire to USB conversion cable and even with downloaded drivers, the device is not being recognized. Can anyone provide some advice with whats wrong please?

wagon is sick!! cant wait to see its future upgrades.. and the power it will make.. steed manifolds are good to 400hp then..

Superb job Brian! The hard work paid off nicely. It's good to see one of my manifolds being pushed up to these levels.

Slicks now but don't drop the clutch too hard on that trans eh?

Superb job Brian! The hard work paid off nicely. It's good to see one of my manifolds being pushed up to these levels.

Slicks now but don't drop the clutch too hard on that trans eh?

Yea, its my daily driver so I don't want to get stranded. I will have to wait for next season to see what it will do in the quarter. Maybe by then I will have slicks and trans.

T3 GT3071r Dual bb ext wg spiking 26psi Steed mani Haltech E6X His own vband 3" dp Deutchwerks 800cc dual walbros intank and inline welded msp lsd.

Torque steer is a muther f-er in this thing! Took it thru the back roads of SW Michigan (M-40) this weekend and had some fun on the straight aways. In 4th gear cruising at 3000 rpm going into WOT, it hits 110mph at about 6500rpm and then I soil myself. First and Second gears are just about all wheel spin if the throttle isn't modulated well. Overall its fun, but I hate the feeling that the transmission just isn't going to last too much longer.

Back