2002.5 Protege 5 for sale -- great condition with quality goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gapeachsp5

:
03 Mazda 6s
Up for sale is my 2002.5 Protege 5. I've had it since 2003 when it had less than 5,000 miles on it. I'm selling because after moving from Georgia to Kansas, we realized we needed something higher up to navigate through the snow and ice. (Yuck.)

The car is in Columbus, Georgia with my mom. (We drove from Wichita, KS to Columbus, GA in it for Thanksgiving, and bought an suv from my boyfriend's brother-in-law while in GA.) I have the title and can talk with anyone about it via phone or email, but my mom will be the one to meet you if you want to look at it, and she'll handle the financial transaction for me.

The details:
2002.5 auto w/tiptronic shifter
84,161 miles as of 1/06/09. If my mom drives it to work, it's only 5 miles each way, so the miles won't go up much at all.
Red with black cloth interior in great condition with no rips/stains/tears.
Pioneer MP3/CD player
Pioneer front/rear speakers
Tokico HP shocks
Tein S-tech springs
Racing Beat rear sway bar
17” Mazda MP3 Racing Beat wheels
Falken tires
Racing Beat axleback exhaust from an ’03 Mazdaspeed Protg
Dave B gauge rings
’03.5 Mazdaspeed lip
JDM tail lights
Painted headlights
Smoked turn signals
Wired for a subwoofer but does not include one; I haven't had one for well over a year.
20% tint
Shorty antenna
Roof rack caps (roof rack not included)
Radio pocket from a Mazdaspeed

No modifications were ever done to the motor/transmission. It was never raced or driven hard. The only problem I ever had was a faulty o2 sensor that was replaced by Mazda years ago. The battery was recently replaced. It was in one wreck over a year ago. A lady hit the passenger door and the door "skin" (or whatever you call it -- the outside) and the passenger mirror were replaced.

Side note: LOL at these pictures. My mom didn't realize she could just lay the sign down on the car when she took the picture. Anyway, they get the job done. ;) The picture quality kind of sucks, but that's what you get when old folks take photos. haha j/k.

I won't part out anything because it's too much hassle with us being so far away, and I don't have the majority of the stock parts anyway.

Asking $6700 obo
Send a PM or email me at mccallister_jessica@yahoo.com for more details. Thanks!

JessicasCar003.jpg

JessicasCar001.jpg

JessicasCar004.jpg

JessicasCar005.jpg

JessicasCar006.jpg

JessicasCar009.jpg

JessicasCar010.jpg

JessicasCar013.jpg

JessicasCar014.jpg

JessicasCar015.jpg

JessicasCar017.jpg

Last edited:
VERY nice PR5!! One of the nicest i've seen save for the headlights. Good luck with the sale! I'm selling my Mspeed6 but I doubt that would fit your needs as I don't think it sits too much higher than the protege! lol
Steve

Oh we're already set with the new car (although I would love, love, love a Speed 6). Thanks.

About the headlights -- my mother was in charge of the cleanup and she didn't do a very good job overall on the car. They look dirty in the pictures.

Scrounged up an older picture of the car so you can see what it looks like when it has a good cleaning. This is when I had different wheels, obviously.

Protege5_3.jpg

:( Sad to hear you are selling. I have always liked your car. GL with the sale and too bad I wasn't closer. I'd swap stock suspension and tail lights + cash with you in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your unbiased opinion, total, complete stranger I have never met.

:) (sampson is my boyfriend....lol)

Oh I forgot to add that it has Pioneer front and rear speakers. (Added to listing, now.)

Last edited:
haha. What sucks is, we have no stock parts and no one to do the labor, so we're SOL. Hopefully someone will want it as is. It's a good deal, even if someone bought it and sold/traded the parts for the stock ones.

Your mom can do the labor on the tail lights talk her threw and we can trade :) anyhow good luck on your sale hope she gets sold nice lil p5.

lets just get this back up on top. someone would be getting a good car if they bought this. man, i remember this forum being busier than this a couple years ago.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back