2001 Mazda Millenia 2.5 engine (Car won't start, electronic components work)

rickyp882000

:
2001 Mazda, Millenia 2.5 Engineer
Tried to start my 2001 mazda millenia P, turned the ignition, electronics seem to work, but the car would not start. Tried it several times, on the 4th time it started. Has anyone experienced this problem, if so, please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks!

same problem + tcs light off problem

My 1997 mazda millenia 2.5l turns on normally on a "cold start" (meaning when the car has been sitting over night). but on a "warm start"(car being driven then turned off, then turned on again) the car will not start immediately. At first it took about 3-4 tries to turn it on. Now it wont turn on for about 1-2 hours later. The other day I went to the bank, and when i came out, the car wouldnt start. i waited in my for 1 1/2hours until it decided to start. I thought it was the battery, so i changed it. I changed the fuel filter, air filter, oil filter, spark plug wires, spark plugs, distributor, O2 sensors, and camshaft sensor and still the car doesnt start all the time. The problem goes away for a day or two then comes back for about a week. The worst part is that i cleared all the codes on the car, and now no new ones comin Also the cars RPM'S fluctuate once in a while during idling and when rpm's hit 2,000 to 3,000, the TCS LIGHT come on. ANY SUGGESTIONS FORUM?

Last edited:
Back