2.0t03speed's MSP Build Thread

heres a throwback just for you phil =) joy is so yellow it bleeds over into my fogs and makes them yellow lol

IMG_7018.jpg

Little update k sports should be here next week and I think I'm going to swap my unichip out to a mpi so updates and pictures willbl be happening very soon. Ill be showing up in the slammed thread soon =D

next saturday possibly....

he will be fime with the setup he has. The tires will allow alot of play room. I would know.

BTW you get the spacers yet?

next saturday possibly....

he will be fime with the setup he has. The tires will allow alot of play room. I would know.

BTW you get the spacers yet?

Not yet gonna wait till we swap the coils on and lower it to see how big a spacer I can go

invite 323 over for the install.... just tell him you got hot dogs and salsa!

so update got my catch can's, perrin rail, mpi tuner, and turbo gaskets in. My fitting for the perrin rail is in the mail and my k sports are getting shipped on monday. lol now if only jon would have some free time i could get this all installed haha.

Say wuuuut?! MAM manifold? Didn't realize that... Damn you have a bunch of goodies getting installed. You going to try and get it all knocked out in one week with one huge update or what?

nah i think it will be a 2 part thing. do the k sports, catch cans, and fuel rail one day then another day for the turbo swap. this is still my dd so i cant really have it down for too long

Back