1992 Mazda 929 "mazdabeatz"

Mazda929

:
1992 Mazda 929 HD Series +leather trim
Well... I'm new to this forum as of about 20 minutes ago. I'm Crystal, from Central Coast, NSW, Australia.

I wanted to join to show off my baby 929! (cabpatch) And also hopefully get some new ideas etc. Like finding a body kit... that's impossible, lol.

Well, here he is when I first decided it was The One. (bear with me, I know it looks dirty!)

2yyyx35.jpg

That was September 11, 2010, when I was 15. 139K km. Leather trim, solar panel for the sunroof (circulates air + charges battery), 4WS. I think time pulled us together and I fell in love... When I was on my L's (a learner driver, for those not local, 16 years old at minimum) I only drove it twice. My first drive EVER on the roads was with him, and then once out to dinner. Not again until I turned 17.
And then the mods kicked in... o lawd :D

I put 15% window tint on, a 2.25" inch sports exhaust system with angle cut chrome double tip, some stockies painting (hey, you've gotta do what you can until you can afford nice mags...) and then there's the sound system... which is where the nickname and sticker "mazdabeatz" came from. :)

Here's the "mazdabeatz" sticker...

iwpwjk.png

We've had so many adventures together. From driving around shopping centre bus bays on late night, to off-road trekking up a mountain (and I don't think there were any sedans at the cabins area either...)... and boy was he dirty!

mq8vl.jpg

Our audio... Orion all round except the amps, they are imported Memphis...

29aup6o.jpg
2s0kdaw.jpg

Something I found...

24orj2e.jpg

Then I got my new number plates! (some bastard took MAZ, so you know, there's dat 929)

mc7myu.jpg

Then I made THESE babies >:) (ignore the stock exhaust pipes, I upgraded >.> and he's dirty..)

313r789.jpg

And then 11th December 2012 brought us this...

2d27yfa.jpg
107q9hl.jpg

But I am glad to say, that on February 6th 2013 we brought home baby #2 to fix my "repairable write-off" DAT929. (I cried before the insurance were assessing the damage, so they went easy on me even though he was quoted at AU$8000 in damage). And I had JUST gotten a professional camera for Christmas, 2 weeks after I crashed so I couldn't get any beautiful pictures of my car, >:( That's why this looks so nice, even though it really is only good for what I need.

2w4yckm.png

Here we are repairing him. (and baby2's there also...)

nt57d.jpg
2i8cifk.jpg

And unfortunately that's where we're at, because I'm relying a lot on my dad's help, since he's done some panel beating before on his old mazda. I'm REALLY hoping to get some nice 18" mags for my birthday in 2 weeks (mum said we could find some nice second hand ones since it's my 18th xD but I'm worried about the fitament) and also I'm desperately trying to find a body kit which will FIT this car!! Anyone have any ideas/links?

:) Hope this is making sense, it's 1am and I'm soopah tired. I'll keep you updated on the fixing process!

Last edited:
wow no responses to this thread(boom05) such a nice rwd mazda. If only they were 5psd, might have to look into one.

Back