1950 Chevy Truck

A little paint insperation for ya from SEMA. I think this would be a nice clean paint scheem for ya except the dark grey on the bottom could be the blue color you wanted:

One more. I like the design of the front end:

dsc0095vv5.jpg

That is the front roll pan I want for my truck.

How the heck is it snowing there already and we up in North Idaho have not got any yet. Of coarse it is snowing in the mountains but have not got any in town yet. That's weird.

I'm also in a mile high mountain town. Snow was all melted by the next day. But it did make the Chevy look like ass. All dirty now.

Last edited:
I only rattle can stuff.

True love....say it with Krylon.

Doin your truck up like the SEMA truck with the blue where he has the DSG would look awesome!! You really need to find another POS, beater car so the truck and Protie can stay clean in the warm (?!?) garage when it gets yucky out. Although, I still like the idea of converting the toy box into a man cave

True love....say it with Krylon.

Doin your truck up like the SEMA truck with the blue where he has the DSG would look awesome!! You really need to find another POS, beater car so the truck and Protie can stay clean in the warm (?!?) garage when it gets yucky out. Although, I still like the idea of converting the toy box into a man cave

I want to put in a pot belly stove in the corner of the toy box where my Chopper now sits. I still want surround sound stereo and a flat screen mounted on the wall. I want to pour a 4 X 4 slab outside the toy box and put my air compressor in a "dog house" and plumb the air lines through the garage. I want to put in a black & white checkered floor.

For those that don't know what my toy box is. Its my other detached garage 15 X 24 feet. I have a two car attached garage for my cars. The detached garage holds both my motorcycles and weight equipment.

Now you just have to find a way to sell Christy on it. It doesn't really sound all that redneck tho. Gotta put the deer head on the wall someplace

Now you just have to find a way to sell Christy on it. It doesn't really sound all that redneck tho. Gotta put the deer head on the wall someplace

Got to get more money to work on the toy box. That's another reason why my Kawasaki Ninja is for sale.

Attachments

• 11-07-08_1153.jpg
    11-07-08_1153.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,318
Back