04 Mazda 3 Rotors and brakes fit 07 model?

ZoomVT

Glorified Newbie
Contributor
:
2008 | BMW e90 |
Question for anyone that knows.

WOuld an 04 mazda 3 set of rotors and pads fit a new 07 mazda 3? I would think so but need confirmation with proof before i break into the box. otherwise i will have to sell it. anyone info on this would be great.

Even if it fits i am decidign whether to install them or to just sell them. I bought it for my 04 mazda 3 but ended up trading it for an 07 recently. i am debating whether to install it on the 07 (if it fits) because it is just a 27 konth lease and it may not be worth to install a brand new set of KVR slotted rotors and a set of EBC GreenStuff pads. It would be kind of a waste of money so i am thinking that i may sell them anyway, even if they fit.
If i decide to sell i'll have a proper thread up.

damn man hittin the bottle a bit early... lol @ your typin (waiting at the magic hat brewery to open for the free samles again??? LOL)

as far as i know there have been no major mechanical changes done to the brakes... it was just a cosmetic refresh kinda thing...

i would wait and see if somone like theman sees this as he always knows!

yeah i should have specified. these rotors and pads are for the 2.3 s model in 04 which should match with the 07 GT trim.

Back