Team Echo and 935 Draggers present: Another Level Parking Garage Car show for Charity

hotboxn

I've worked with Ken over at Protege Garage for past shows and hoping to work with him again for this show, but figured i'd post this up to gain some interest. If you have a club you want to park with, make sure you preregister with the team name otherwise we can't guarantee you will be parked together.

I hope you guys can make it out!

Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009
Time:11:00am - 5:00pm
Place: Palatine Metra Parking Garage
180 N Smith Street Palatine, IL

This is a car show that Team Echo and 935Draggers are hosting in the Village of Palatine where all the proceeds goes to the American Cancer Society.

This is a first of it's kind in the Chicago area, a Parking Garage Car Show. If you don't have a car to show, come to support, it's free to attend, and the Metra is right next door.

Pre-registration for cars are $5
and day off are $10
Please send payment for pre-registration to: anotherlevelcarshow@gmail.com

Spectators are FREE

List of Classes:
Best Wild
Best Mild
Best Old School
Best JDM OEM
Best JDM Aftermarket
Best ICE
Best HP
Best Domestic
Best Euro "other"
Best VW
Best BMW
Best Paint
Best Toyota/Lexus
Best Scion
Best Mitsubishi
Best Nissan
Best Subaru
Best Mazda
Best Honda/Acura
Host Choice
Best Female Ride
flyersfronts15.jpg

backflyertoprint.jpg

Participating Vendors:
Ill Garage
Top Speed
Fizz Autosports
Arlington Toyota Scion

Last edited:
Protege Garage just jumped on board for a booth, so make sure and say hi to Ken if you make it out to the show!

looks cool, but not for me this year... too busy, and my poor car is broken..

next year?

I'm 90% sure I'll be making a showing at this event. I know I won't win, but its for a good cause.

You guys should just prereg for only $5 and park in the garage w/ the rest of the cars to support this cause. Help us fill the garage!

its a gift my old mechanic is giving me for sending him some people...and he wants me to help haha....i would really like to make it out but i think all the IL people should come to ATL for a meet. hah jk

hope the meet goes well
have fun!!!

So who is going? I most of the problems with the car worked out, I should be able to make most of the meets we have coming up. But who is going so I can park by them.

Latest posts

Back