For YOUR information

Status
Not open for further replies.

hnda etr

I posted this on a different car forum years ago, but it's definitely applicable on this forum...

Ok, for alll you high school, non-graduates/sk8ters among us... Feel free to add on... if you can spell it and use it correctly.

EDIT: Maybe non-graduates is a bad choice of words... how about... uneducated? (ok, unedumacated... some of you will understand that now)

To = As in "Go TO the store"
Too = As in "The supercharger costs TOO much"
Two = As in "I spell like a TWO year old"

There = As in "I'll meet you THERE, at the meet"
They're = As in "Hondas suck, THEY'RE like tampons, every pu$$y has one" (They Are)
Their = As in "Did you see THEIR p.o.s. Hondas?"

Your = As in "hnda etr, YOUR car is the $hit"
You're = As in "if you can't spell, it makes people think YOU'RE an idiot" (You Are)

No = As in "NO, I can't spell"
Know = As in "I KNOW you can't spell"
Now = As in "You need to learn how to spell right NOW"

Sum = As in "The SUM of 2+2 is 4"
Some = As in "Do you have SOME money I can borrow for mods?"

Through = As in "Did your Maxima go THROUGH the wall?"
Threw = As in "That Honda p.o.s. THREW a rod"

Accept = As in "I ACCEPT this best car award"
Except = As in "All the cars were hot, EXCEPT for the Hondas"

Affect = As in "How will the humidity AFFECT my dyno results"
Effect = As in "All the stickers had no EFFECT on the dyno numbers"

Right = As in "Turn RIGHT at the light"
Write = As in "Don't bother to WRITE a reply, if you can't spell"

By = As in "I walked BY all the crappy Hondas"
Buy = As in "I'm going to BUY more mods with the money you loaned me"
Bi = As in "My dream girl will be BI"
Bye = As in "Buh BYE"

Lose = As in "Did you LOSE power with that mod?"
Loose = As in "Your intake is LOOSE and will fall off"

When in doubt: http://dictionary.reference.com/

Oh yeah...
Asian = As in "I'm an ASIAN American"
Oriental = As in "That's an ORIENTAL rug"

Last edited:
resident 247 grammar police here.... (five-0)

go find something to break on your car smartass...lol. Im sure you know what sarcasm is ;)

Grammar+Police.png

I no you we're just being a smart ass write know and it was funny accept maybe not everyone finished there english homework buy the time school was out and it was two late too learn threw normal methods.

I no you we're just being a smart ass write know and it was funny accept maybe not everyone finished there english homework buy the time school was out and it was two late too learn threw normal methods.

LOL! How long did it take for you to do this? Lol... Umm, I hope you did it on purpose...

lol it only took 45 minutes two come up with that...and yes it was on purpose lol

both times

im suprised loose/lose isnt on there.

i hate when people mix the two up. Using the wrong word is a biiiig pet peeve of mine.

haha, this stuff gets me all the time too. i try to keep a lid on it though

but you're completely right, there are some words that just killllll me to read when they're incorrectly used

LOL! Some people really hate being shown how dumb they are! Check out this PM string from this guy:

hnda etr said:
Actually, I didn't go to school in California, and for all you know, I'm a vet... You're the one giving current vets a bad rep.. Grow up kid, when you grow hair on your pubes, let me know... The end.
Bonafide_Spd3 said:
Cyber bully? come on. You went to school in california. That doesn't say much at all. Go read a book, and try to make yourself feel better harry potter. It's sad to see us defending our country for fools like you.

hnda etr said:
Probably because my thread hit a nerve with you being an idiot... And you're a tough guy when you're on the other side of the country... lol... another Cyber-Bully... LOL!

Bonafide_Spd3 said:
Really? You're an idiot. Go kill yourself. You're a loser why am I even sayin s*** to you?

hnda etr said:
LOL... Just go back to high school and get your diploma.. You'll feel better about yourself... ;-)
Bonafide_Spd3 said:
Wow, wish I was as smart as you. You know what? No one gives a **** about english now days. They need to send your ass to iraq and see how your english pays off.

hnda etr said:
Bonafide_Spd3 said:
This is coming from someone that lives out in california. Whatever man, should have just kept you're mouth shut. I say ohwell **** it

hnda etr said:
Bonafide_Spd3 said:
Just wanna say YOU'RE a faggot. You have no life b****
Lol... Glad to see my post has helped you in the proper usage of the word YOU'RE...
Even after the post you can't learn lol.... It should be "just kept YOUR mouth shut" LOL!

Last edited:
All I have to say is what a *** this guy is, where's the rest of the messages? Atleast you know how to edit post

All I have to say is what a *** this guy is, where's the rest of the messages? Atleast you know how to edit post

There's no other messages, and I'm sure if the mods pull up my account, they can verify that... Nice one though...

Edit: wow! You're the first one on my ignore list! Congratulations! LOL

Last edited:
Are all of your posts filled with smartass s***? You must really have nothing better to do. I can tell by your posts that your not a vet too btw. Just some dumb kid. And we all know how cool you are by listing all your mods in your sig (cool)(sigh). Not really, maybe you can contribute some knowledge to the community rather than ignorant b.s. and smartass replies.

Im not saying that guy was right, but your still not amusing. Just the fact you felt you needed to share your PMs with everyone shows how old you really are.

Lol, ohwell... I don't care hnda etr. Just like Strick said you ain't no vet. If you are let me hear what F.O.B.S. you been too and we'll see. You're just some smart ass kid that needs a good ass beatin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back