2016 CX-9 Recommendation

I was able to negotiate a decent discount on the CX9 I just bought and I will get more for the car I'm selling than if I wait for the 2017 CX9 next year. I reasoned that if I waited for 2017 I'm sure there will be a price increase and no discounts for a few months. That coupled with more money I'll get for the car I'm replacing balanced out with the depreciation dollars. But more importantly for me is the beautiful CX9 is in my garage now!

Which trim and would you mind sharing the discount you got? I am heading to the dealer today ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe bring along a standalone Garmin GPS as back up ?

or at least a window mount for your smartphone (Google Maps) just in case ?

Well.

The good news is I finish my long trip (300 miles) today (4 days) with the NAV and I not longer see the reboot/hangs issue since almost 3 weeks or more now. After I removed the sms/emails sync (and data in memory) the problem was eliminated. I will cancel my visit to the dealer. I used the NAV all the time during my trip and 1 x 32GB usb with mp3 music. No problem at all.

BTW I get 31 mpg in the go and 20 mpg when returning to MX City. In the returning lot of hills and turbo acceleration. In one passing I feel the "missing" power at high rpms (this is when we need premium gas)

Back