Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2002 Protege5 396whp 373tq!!!

PAR 4th 125 @ 6500
    GT3071R Dual BB 64a/r Steedspeed Mani SpeedCircuit block Arias 8.5:1 Pauter Rods Stage 1 Head AWR oil pan PAR 1-4 Straightcut gearset Haltech F10A J&S Safeguard w Knock Gauge AEM WB Autometer Boost EGT Gauges CS Radiator Walbro GSS342 Fuel Pump Perrin Fuel Rail JoeP FCD Denso Forester 730cc Injectors MSP LSD welded Competition Clutch Stage 5 SS clutchline & brake lines Pope 3" Dp My Custom 3" Boost Activated Cutout Polished Gauge rings Polished Door Sills B&M SS 16oz SS shiftknob Magnacore wires 4awg ground kit Nex Full Coilovers Racing Beat rear sway AWR endlinks DIY Mounts Bronzoil Bushings Redline shiftboot e-brake boot Rota P1 Black 18x8 Yoko S Drives 215/35/18 Sony headunit Sony 1000w 2ch Kenwood 550w 4ch Sony 12" Infinity Reference doors PA 2 farad cap
    FS P5 Rad, P5 OEM Intake , P5 Fans http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...hp?t=123768336

Banned

stock G15

FINALLY... heres the video. I know its kinda boring, sorry. I am considering making something with music and more street driving and drive by's. That may have to wait until I get the rest done??? But maybe not. We'll see. Until then, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRwESX8fcI

mazdaspeed protege

awesome man, i cant wait. i need more money
    performance: mam ceramic coated tubular manifold, injen cai, vtcs deleted ported and polished intake manifold, perrin front mount intercooler, hks ssqv ver.2, awr front and rear motor mounts, ghl downpipe, greddy catback w/apexi 4in n1 muffler, unichip piggyback, pwr aluminum radiator, spal slim fans, maf relocation, greddy ebc, greddy turbo timer, perrin fuel rail, exedy stage 1 clutch, fidanza lightweight flywheel, more to come!

exterior: gemini carbon fiber hood and vis carbon fiber trunk, evolution 8 spoiler, bc2 rear bumper and side skirts, autoexe front lip, dg carbon fiber grille,tcs dry carbon mirrors, gunmetal adr cyphers wrapped in kuhmo exta 215 45 17 tires, custom retrofit projector headlights, 10000k headlights, 12000k fogs.

interior: boss audio double din, glowshift a/f, volt, and boost guage in tripple a piller pod,innovate lc1 wideband, memphis mojo 12in sub, dave b gauge rings, ralco rz short shifter, shifter bushings, carbon fiber shift boot, more to come!

95 Blk Probe/ 02 Blk Mica P5

what was the ignition breakup?
    95 black probe

2002 black mica p5 (Totalled )
    Mods:
    Mini h1 retro, FD wheels, MSP turbo setup 9 psi, FMIC, Mazdaspeed p5 axleback, Perrin STS, Corksport bushings, Tein H-techs, Mazda6 BBK, Solid MM
    14.9 @ 93mph

03.5 Blazing Yellow MSP (JDM FP-DE Powered)
    Mods:
    Mini h1 retro, BC Racing coilovers, Exedy Stage 1 clutch, Corksport shifter bushings, Mazda6 BBK, Solid MM, upgraded SMIC with custom hardpiping and Tial Q BOV, Custom 3" turboback with borla muffler

Banned

stock G15

Quote Originally Posted by 95blkprobe View Post
    what was the ignition breakup?
    I dont know for sure. It didnt do it every time. The pick up that reads that signal was on the coil input wire. We didnt think it was the J&S since that does not toally cut the signal. Best I can figure is the trigger wheel on the crank. When I got home after the dyno, I did a run out measurement and found two teeth bent .015". Doesnt seem like that was it, but havent had it happen since. If it does happen again, I am going to re-route the sensor wires away from everything else to see if that takes care of it. But so far so good!

95 Blk Probe/ 02 Blk Mica P5

Good to hear. I can't wait to see you hit 550whp!
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Mazda, Protege ES

Quote Originally Posted by Signature Sound View Post
    FINALLY... heres the video. I know its kinda boring, sorry. I am considering making something with music and more street driving and drive by's. That may have to wait until I get the rest done??? But maybe not. We'll see. Until then, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sRwESX8fcI
    Dude you gotta do a driving vid with Hatebreed, you know: "NOW IS THE TIME FOR ME TO RISE TO MY FEET... (dundundundundun) WIPE THIS SPIT FROM MY FACE- WIPE THESE TEARS FROM MY EYES!!!!!" (Song in XXX movie when he is snow boarding if you guys don't know metal) And then like stomp on it right when the song takes off...
    Obacka da chubacka da nipple pinchy

Mazdaspeed Protege

I listen to that song and man that is not music that is a shout fest......

Banned
    Potential Scammer!

99 protege

hey i cant pm u??? so i thought id just post on here...but im looking for a funnel.. i seen in a youtube vid that u had one but im trying to look for the right size that will fit in the fog light hole can u get me some links??? or wat overall size can fit like the one that was on urs in that vid??? thanks!!!!

Banned

Rust Bucket

lol hes banned. He wont see your post. You have to go over to TMF (the mazda forum) if you want to talk to him

Banned
    Potential Scammer!

99 protege

Quote Originally Posted by justanothermp5 View Post
    lol hes banned. He wont see your post. You have to go over to TMF (the mazda forum) if you want to talk to him
    wat! wat could he hav done? lol

Registered Member StealthWyvern's Avatar

03.5 YLW MSP

Quote Originally Posted by repthemazdas View Post
    wat! wat could he hav done? lol
    people get banned for speakign their mind

Registered Member

2001 mazda protege

Just a question but is that an oil catch can connected to ur PVC valve and out the top of ur engine. I'm using a breather filter is that ok or should I switch that up?

Donated: $5

2003.5 P5T

^^Yes that is a catch can....this is an old post from a banned member....He'll never see it ha
    2003.5 MP5 // Finally Boosted

CR3 Parts Rep
    PVB, Protegé, Canada & Marketplace Moderator

03 Protege5

Quote Originally Posted by eromaes View Post
    Just a question but is that an oil catch can connected to ur PVC valve and out the top of ur engine. I'm using a breather filter is that ok or should I switch that up?
    Quote Originally Posted by IshSonP5 View Post
    ^^Yes that is a catch can....this is an old post from a banned member....He'll never see it ha
    Brian, might not see your post but if you ask CR3 Motorsports they can help you.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...Oil-Catch-Cans

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345