Official P5 wheel thread.

Snapped this today.

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

I'm so glad spring came early in Calgary!

IMG_3964.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

Tokico blues
Racing Beat Springs
TE37s - 18x7.5 +45
Hankook Ventus RS-2s - 215/35/18
blue Rays lug nuts

Last edited:
^whoops. Sorry Roy, I deleted my post and moved it to the "what have you done to your P5 today" thread. The tires look smaller in the pic. My camera just caught the sidewall where it was shiny. They are 205/45/16. I wished they made them in 215/45/16. Boooo!

The tokico/espelirs were a smoother ride, but the BC's handle like a mo'fo'. They are stiffer and you can tell, but I LOVE them.

I upgraded tires too. The Bridgestone RE760's are the BEST tires I've had. They don't tram and they fixed the pull I had to the right. I apparently had a bad Yokohama on before. I had them balanced multiple times and was told "that's all we can do".

Sounds good :) I was actually really surprised with the ride after putting them off. I was expecting something really stiff. I just bought new tires and rims for the car and I got the Yokohama's >_<

Ok so I'm having trouble finding out if 18X7.5 with a 45 offset mounted with 225/40/18 will fit my P5, any help please????

It will probably rub because of the tires, but it will fit. Just need fender roll i guess.
but dont go with 18inch wheels. Please. Dont. seriously.

go with a 17x7.5 +35.

Some 18 look good. I really like scratch cars but its not always looking good.

So will a 17 X 7 with a 40 offset on 215/40's fit?

Nobody has either confirmed or denied this, Im ordering my rims TODAY!!! Any info is helpful, thank you

Back