NEMOC Random BS Thread

Next project
7f6559760a56b15b4f435e397ac31878.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hemi less ! And motor less! Have no idea what it is ??? Found it in the back forty behind a stone wall.

Last edited:
Hello fellow NEMOCers! How's everyone these days? Hope all is well...Just dropping a quick notice here that we've launched an "Official" online store and I'm working on adding more items...For now we have decals and stickers available for purchase...The url is https://shopm247.com

If you guys have any feedback like items you would like to see and purchase from the store, I would love to know...Every purchase helps support the cost of running Mazdas247, thanks! :D

Frame rails aren't adding much structural rigidity at this point.. May as well just get rid of those.

Had a nice stretch of weather this past week, got to drive top down and enjoyed the sun that was absent here for almost 2 weeks! Looking forward to some auto xing now that I won't be hitting the rev limiter all day! The swap does bump me to ssm but oh well!

Nice Mark.

Will miss the 1st 2 autox's for the season, family and other obligations drat.

Was working the paddock this weekend for our local race track. It was pretty cool to see up close and behind the scenes how it works. One of the top moments was taking a break was to watch the start of the Nissan Micra series. It reminds me of the old Civics series in the 70's.

They had a few races over the weekend but this was the big one with a full field. We get a great view of turn 1 and 2 off the straight start. This is a downhill left hand turn that narrows into a 180 right turn.

We hear them coming and see them enter turn 1 3 abreast for 6 rows. 1 car in the middle starts to wobble and then it was a billiard ball break after that. 6 cars totaled and about half the field damaged. It was cool that some of us got to get out on the track and help cleanup and get cars turned over and on the wreckers.

I am up to work the paddock again in Aug.

Thru our Autox Club. They also do other kinds of racing. They were looking for volunteers to help in various areas, mock grid, teching, paddock.

Haha! When I watched that it reminded me of an accident I avoided on route 40 coming home from Asheville NC. Women in front of me in the passing lane must have fallen asleep and went off the road into the median hit the guard rail went flying back across both lanes hit the guard rail in the break down lane and went back across in front of me and off the road again. There were parts and car bits flying everywhere and I was able to avoided it all. There were 5 of us in my moms caddy and it was silent for like 2 mins, no one said a word! It was pretty scary!

Back