NEMOC Random BS Thread

Forgot to say last night.....dayum Josh!!! Those are some nice cars. I see you moved up from the Protg world. hahahahahaha

Love our cx5! We need more room in the "boot" but I must say the 3 is nice! Jeff you coming to WG?? If so contact Lauire!
Enjoy the cruisin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a cargo box to increase capacity. ;) That is another reason for wanting the CX-5 over the CX-3, cargo space. Have a feeling that even with the CX-5, moving Kaila back into college will be tricky. Last year we did it with a family members Pilot and had it packed top to bottom with overflow in the back seat. I got in touch with Bruce. He is my Northern liaison with Lauri. lol Hope to hear back from him soon regarding the logistics. (thumbs)

I'm watching the finals. Cavs got smoked last night. Too many guys standing around not doing much. They need to move more on offense to get uncontested shots.

Yeah, they looked flat from the start. Made a run in the third to take the lead but couldn't maintain it. I was amazed at how much standing around Lebron was doing. They def. need to get him the ball. And Livingston had a field day over Dellabelladovarova or whatever his name is (I just call him punk). Livingston is so much longer and it was funny to see "punk" try to get a hand on his shots. The Splash Brothers probably won't have off games like they did last night but can the GS bench continue their contributions? Personally I don't think so, still calling it....Cavs in six.

Yeah, they looked flat from the start. Made a run in the third to take the lead but couldn't maintain it. I was amazed at how much standing around Lebron was doing. They def. need to get him the ball. And Livingston had a field day over Dellabelladovarova or whatever his name is (I just call him punk). Livingston is so much longer and it was funny to see "punk" try to get a hand on his shots. The Splash Brothers probably won't have off games like they did last night but can the GS bench continue their contributions? Personally I don't think so, still calling it....Cavs in six.

Golden State in 7 and LeBron gets to suffer the Cleveland curse again.

Looking good for the Glen.

Autox school today. Got tagged to teach, 1st time and had a blast. Had trouble with one student who wouldn't listen, finally gave up. He had an instructor in the pm and he said the same thing. Pouring rain but still a great time.

I might be leaning towards a Warriors sweep now. Cavs look like they don't want to be there.

Looking good for the Glen.

Autox school today. Got tagged to teach, 1st time and had a blast. Had trouble with one student who wouldn't listen, finally gave up. He had an instructor in the pm and he said the same thing. Pouring rain but still a great time.

Haha! Some can learn some just can't listen

I hope the student thing didn't turn you off from instructing too much. I find that far and away to be the exception rather than the rule. Instructing n00bs is one of my favorite thing to do when I'm not driving

I drove a Cx5 and Cx9 back to back. The 9 actually feels just as sporty despite being a larger vehicle. The back of the 5 was just too small for a dog unless you flip the seats down because the window cuts out vertical space. At the time I could get a CPO 9 for less than a 5 so the only regret is gas mileage. Haven't driven a 3 yet but I doubt I would be comfortable in it with my long legs.

Looking forward to Watkins Glen and Limerock this year. Probably won't have the REPU though, as I still don't have an intake and without the parts in my possession I just haven't been motivated to complete the wiring and other stuff. Weather has been nice so I've been on the bikes most weekends or zipping around in the RX7.

I hope the student thing didn't turn you off from instructing too much. I find that far and away to be the exception rather than the rule. Instructing n00bs is one of my favorite thing to do when I'm not driving

No worries, didn't turn me off. Had fun with 3 other students who seemed to take to it very well.

Looking forward to Watkins Glen and Limerock this year. Probably won't have the REPU though, as I still don't have an intake and without the parts in my possession I just haven't been motivated to complete the wiring and other stuff. Weather has been nice so I've been on the bikes most weekends or zipping around in the RX7.

Great, didn't know you were coming to the Glen. Looking forward to seeing you.

Well, my wife and I did the unthinkable...something we vowed to never do again. Saturday night we brought home a puppy. :D She is a Boxer, who was born on February 29th and goes by Daenerys aka Dany. She is very adorable and loving but man, did I forget just how hard it was to train a puppy. These 5:30am wake up calls are leaving me dragging too. haha We surprised the kids who were both excited but our cats didn't share this same joy. They hid under the bed most of the day Sunday but ventured out Sunday night to explore. They now come out when she is awake and we are working with the puppy to stay when she sees them. Thankfully she has yet to growl or bark at them. She simply wags her entire rear end out of excitement. lol

Wow, Bruce a teacher? That is pretty cool though and sounds like fun. Any interest in doing it more, on a regular basis even?

And looks like all of June weekends are booked. In addition to all of the local club runs coming up I'll be attending the Glen! :D:D:D

Golden State in 7 and LeBron gets to suffer the Cleveland curse again.

I'm starting to think like Sean...GS in 4! WTF did Cleveland do the first two games? My guess is that they will come out strong tonight and beat GS by double digits. The whole...home court advantage, backs to the wall, made adjustments, blah blah blah I am not a Lebron fan and rooted for GS to win last year. My only reason for rooting for Cleveland to win this year is so that the record books will show GS beat Chicago for the best regular season record but couldn't win the title! haha

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dany1.jpeg
    Dany1.jpeg
    324.1 KB · Views: 285
Before the photo loaded I was expecting to see an all white Boxer. You know why. Congrats on the new member of the family!

url12.jpg

LMAO I can see why you would think that. That is my girl from GoT! Love her character on the show and she is so down to earth in real life. Tam always gives me grief about her, especially in episodes where she has bared all but yet it was her idea to name my Miata, Emilia and the first name that came to her mind for the pup was Dany!

Thank You!!!

Lol, I didn't make the connection.

I like the teaching, especially yelling at them at a crucial moment, Haha. Won't get too much chance to teach though, 2 times a year most likely. It's usually the same issue, the guys you need to calm down and the girls amp up.

Looking forward to the Glen, less than a month.

woof. looks like Cleveland plays better without K. Love. I wonder if Ty Lue is gonna brain him with a dictionary to make sure he can't play game 4.

Ran my 1st autox since returning back to Canada. Missed the 1st 2 events due to other issues. Steady rain for half the day and tapered off in the afternoon. Did ok in the rain but had issues as the course dried up. On my last run I had the course nailed, till the very last cone and DNFed. More than a little pissed at myself. oh well. Another one in 2 weeks.

It's great to see Mazdas driven the way they should be. :) My friend drove his Maserati at Devons for Auto-X and loved it. First time he has ever done it too. Now he has been talking to me about getting a car just for track and he is really into buying an RX-8. He likes the idea of having 4 seats in case he wants to bring his family along to watch and such. Plus I'll get to drive it. Bonus!

On another note, made some headway on the FC. Installed a Koyo Nflow radiator with Samco Sport hoses. Had to make some minor modifications to make it work with the stock intake as you can see.

2vd189z.jpg

Thanks Bruce! 21 years old. :) Will clean up the engine bay a bit more once everything is done. Dust gets everywhere.

I imagine we'll be able to eat off the engine once you're done detailing it! [emoji106]

LOL! No gold, no extreme detail, but a nice driver. Sadly I will not have it for Lime Rock this year. I had to file a court claim just to get the title taken care of and that means I will not have it registered in time.

Back