NEMOC Random BS Thread

Good evening! My bit of Mazda related news is my windshield caught something on the way home. I'll be making calls tomorrow to get it replaced as well as make an appt to get the new rubber mounted.

Like your plans with the REPU Chris. Any progress with the engine build?

And Bruce is out there showing up the youngins. Love it!

Another Autox on Sunday. This time in Newton AL with the Wiregrass Group. I raced twice with them earlier this year. Huge area, shifting into 3rd will be required. Doh.

Stalled out trying to piece together the ITB intake kit. Company in Australia is not very responsive and they claim their kit is out of stock until the spring anyway. The company they get the quad ITB from is in the UK. They won't deal with us but gave a sister company in the US. Lui has contacted them twice and we're not having much luck. Meanwhile, seen a few really cool videos of completed ITB setups. They sound mean.

Not sure if you can access this link without Facebook but give it a try.

https://www.facebook.com/130214100369368/videos/906817192709051/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Autox on Sunday. This time in Newton AL with the Wiregrass Group. I raced twice with them earlier this year. Huge area, shifting into 3rd will be required. Doh.

I'd really like to run with them at some point (but it ain't happening this year). They're a couple hours South of my in law's place in AL. If I'm able to get the stars aligned, it'd be nice to make a run down there. The site, from everything I've heard, is incredibly good.

I'd really like to run with them at some point (but it ain't happening this year). They're a couple hours South of my in law's place in AL. If I'm able to get the stars aligned, it'd be nice to make a run down there. The site, from everything I've heard, is incredibly good.

Pure concrete and the grip is amazing. Downside is it takes a toll on the tires.

Mahhhhk....

I think I may have accidentally called you.. (That is if your number is the same)

Sorry, I have too many Mark named people in my phone and I clicked the wrong one.

That is awesome Chris! Maybe this Company will get their act together and offer some better customer service so you can move forward with it. Thought I might have to log into my daughter's account to watch it but it popped right up.

lol Mark.

New windshield is in! Yay for a clear view.

Mahhhhk....

I think I may have accidentally called you.. (That is if your number is the same)

Sorry, I have too many Mark named people in my phone and I clicked the wrong one.

Wouldn't have been easier just to text him??

Nice Jeff.

art
bumper_zpsrz2efvfz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong decade. Pictures like that, Mark, are one of the reasons. I just have an affinity for 50's and 60's big American metal.

It's easy for white men over the age of the draft to say that. For everyone else, cool cars were not the least bit on their conscience. The best part is, people saved many of these cars from the crusher and they can be had for reasonable money. In most cases, far less than the cost of a new Ford F-150.

Had a great time with the Wiregrass club. As always the S2000's of Nathan and Wes were hard to beat. Managed to close the gap to them from Jan and Feb of over 5 secs to 1.6 sec this time. Fast course that needed shiting into 3rd more than once.

Placed 9th in Raw and 10th in PAX out of 30 cars.

Andrew, a friend of yours said to say hi for you but I forget his name.

(spin)

Hey, what's going on? Taking tomorrow off to get new tires mounted on the Miata and to work on my performance review in peace. I've been trying here at work and everytime I sit down to start something comes up or someone has a question or someone needs something. Hoping to get a big chunk of it done, seeing it's a new system and format is going to make it that much more fun.

You need to take the day off? I have to do mine and my direct reports I do it from home for the peace and no distractions but I take it as a work from home day[emoji106]. We have a new system this year as well from ADP, boy is it tedious!

You need to take the day off? I have to do mine and my direct reports I do it from home for the peace and no distractions but I take it as a work from home day[emoji106]. We have a new system this year as well from ADP, boy is it tedious!

I didn't have to. Had a PTO marked down for that day anyway as Kaila was going to get her wisdom teeth taken out. Since Tam starts her new gig on the 28th and will have better benes than I, we bumped the surgery back to May. So I just kept the day off to work on it and took the Miata to get the new tires mounted. This new system is tedious as well and we have had no roll out so to speak. They sent out an email with a link and within the link it says the best way to figure things our are to click links within and search. You can only watch videos once, at least we haven't figured out how to watch them a second time so it's crazy and due by the 31st. The Company is shut down between the 25th and 1st so I might work on it from home and get it in just in time. lol

My benes are now done through ADP this year. What a pain that was. And since our direct deposit is through ADP you'd think we'd have one central site with one username and pw to access both. Nope! So frustrating.

Latest posts

Back