What have you done to your P5 today?

Put on a blue sedan grille. Fail

Attachments

• sedan grille.jpg
    sedan grille.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 205
The MSP lip flows soooooo nice with the pro5 sideskirts! I wants one sooooo bad!

Haha I had a modded (dunno how much but at least exhaust and BOV) Srt-4 try to race me once. He pulled up alongside me and I just looked at him and smilingly said, dude you would smoke me. End of story.

Just bought a DG lip today! Who knows how long it's going to be before I get it painted and installed but just figured I'd share. How do these things attach anyway? Mine didn't come with any hardware and there aren't any pre-drilled holes in the lip. It can't all be double-sided tape, right?

could someone PLEASE help me!!!!!!!!!!! i cant get my pix to load!! im gonna get my FS thread closed again if i cant post pix!!! please help!!!

i think he said it didn't come with everything he needed...

and double sided tape will not hold that sucker on for long... just put two screws on the side and two screws underneath you should be fine

yep i missed that. I was under the impression that it came with everything you needed. 808 is correct. two screws on each side and two underneath with the addition of double sided tape should do the trick.

Ok so finding some screws isn't hard - just have to drill some holes in the lip. What did you all screw into? Just curious because the only things holding the stock inner fender liners are those cheap little plactic ones.

some regular screws will work... no need to drill holes in the lip... i used some screws that had a point in them... with a little bit of pressure they should go right in. screw the lip directly to the bumper... two on the sides above the plastic hole thingy (the thing that's going into the big hole). the two underneath can go right in the middle of the vent thingys from underneath.

yep...
i used 2 screws on each side of the lip, but I did drill a very small hole just to make it easier. lol when screwing them in, no need for he-man strength, just tight enough till they stop and it will be fine.
then, double sided tape...thats all I used. no problems.

Back