Tax season

darn, than that mean i have to buy a Blow Off valve, haha, i was hoping to get one that comes with it so i don't need to go through as much work to install it, since i never installed one b4, once i get it ill be looking for someone to help me with that one. but the Corksport one is cheaper also ill look into it. know where i can get a installation manual for a Blow Off Valve? and a Boost gauge? i wanna install a boost gauge but don't know how to do the wiring and whatnot.

Im thinking about getting the Forge Motorsport Blow Off Valve Kit - Mazdaspeed Protege

go to "Forum Index" at the top then scroll down to "All Mazda Tech", then find the How-To Forum. You should be able to find most of what you need. If you don't feel comfortable doing anything then I recommend getting a professional or at least someone who knows about MSPs, it'll be cheaper in the long run.

And with the Corksport FMIC get the slimfan if u want to keep your A/C. With that its the same price as the HiBoost kit

go to "Forum Index" at the top then scroll down to "All Mazda Tech", then find the How-To Forum. You should be able to find most of what you need. If you don't feel comfortable doing anything then I recommend getting a professional or at least someone who knows about MSPs, it'll be cheaper in the long run.

And with the Corksport FMIC get the slimfan if u want to keep your A/C. With that its the same price as the HiBoost kit

where can i get the slimfan at?
n/m i can buy it at corksport with the FMIC XP

and i always work on my car myself, well me and my dad. i usually have all the tools i need, i even have a cherry picker, i needed it when i had my Eclipse (putting a stage 2 clutch in it), and we still ahve it, its brand new still haha. But even if me and my dad doesnt know how, i always got shopkey5 or my frined down the street.

Last edited:
where can i get the slimfan at?
n/m i can buy it at corksport with the FMIC XP

and i always work on my car myself, well me and my dad. i usually have all the tools i need, i even have a cherry picker, i needed it when i had my Eclipse (putting a stage 2 clutch in it), and we still ahve it, its brand new still haha. But even if me and my dad doesnt know how, i always got shopkey5 or my frined down the street.

well u should be ok...just research on here first. Remember, the MSP is like a stuck up b****, she has to be treated with care.

Hopefully with my return I can get Turbolife's FMIC or a 3 inch exhaust. I just have to wait and see.(cabpatch)

Putting some towards my car loan, CC Debt, and car parts.. idk what ill have by then so whatever i dont have and i want, i will be getting

mine is going to new struts and if i have the money maybe some new rims and tint. maybe a few other things to if i get enough back.

Nothing for the car .... gotta save money for new windows for the house and a trip to Australia. Plus I plan on winning Road Tire with stock index in SCCA this year, so the MSP gets nothing done to it for a while.

Yeah, I was going to get gauges and a ssafc, but I sure did owe $750. So that s*** ain't happening for a little while.

Im paying off any credit card debit so i can put more money towards my car payment every month so by the end of this yr i can trade her in . Time for something new .

once i find a stock trunk ill be selling all my aftermarket parts

well found out where some of my taxes are going. new belts, new o2 sensors, new waterpump. wish all those things didn't need to be replaced but i through a cel and found out about that. kinda sucks because i wanted to spend it elsewhere. i still have enough money for hopefully one upgrade though. damn it always seems like when i get my taxes something comes up. ahhh. anyone else buy or is planing on buying stuff yet?

im going to save mine, and hopefully get the RPM Motorsports Mani, i know the price so i am just going to keep all my money for that haha

thunder mani, new short block w/forged pistons and rods

whats with the driver license pic?
damn bills and maybe some to the msp so i can get it paied off and start puttin some stuff on my ms3 but thats ok cuz my side job got me a whole new engine rebuild kit for my spare motor i bought a yr ago. rods, pistons, cometic gasket, engine bearing kit, arp head and main studs, crossover motor exhaust mani studs.

Last edited:
it doesnt say anything at all bad about hawaii....thats just where his fake id was from in the movie...thats all

LOL. Did my taxes the other day and sent them in. I made adjustments to my W2 after we got a huge tax refund last year and it looks like I nailed it almost perfectly. We're only getting $137 back from federal and $160 something from state. That's going towards new windows for the house this spring.

I'll be buying Hankook Z214 towards the end of the summer though.

Back